Best leathers for a " short " guy ??

Discussion in 'General' started by bluebandit2g, Feb 2, 2005.

1. bluebandit2g

bluebandit2g Well-Known Member

I have a joe rocket gpx 1 piece size 40. It fits great up top but the legs are a little long. Also the butt part looks like a just took a big crap in my leathers, the way it sags !!! My buddy has a 1 piece Teknic Lighting suit. we are about the same size and I can barely fit in his. but the butt part doesn't look like a mess has been made in it. Which I like.. Im just afraid mine. I know different suits fit different. But what brand or suits do you folks know of that fit slimmer ??? Without getting a custom suit made.
    :D

2. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Fit slimmer..............Try Japanese or Italian brands. But Barnacle Bill will be your best bet.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Are you a fattie? A Blob? A candiate for the hindenburgh line of cloths from Fatties 'r us?
    You skinny? Do 14 year old models tell you you should eat something?

I'm a bit verticly challenged and my RS Taichis fit damn near like a custom suit.

4. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

CHIP!!!!! :D

5. bluebandit2g

bluebandit2g Well-Known Member

not a blob

Im short 5' 6". about 138lbs (so not fattie).. But not skin a bones either... Just looking for a suit that fits closer to my body than my size 40 Joe rocket... Like I said though a 38 Teknic is a little to small. Feels like my "Jewels" are about to have a battle for space !! :D In the 38 Teknic. I really like the Tiachi suits but may be a little out of my price range now.. AGV suits the upper end ones look like they may fit a little closer to the body ??

6. Purple-Thing

Purple-Thing Well-Known Member

Try a Teknic violator 42 or 44. I think one of these might fit you because violators run small. If a violator 44 fits you, I have a new one that I will sell you for $300 plus shipping. Normally I wear a 44 but it is too small so I need to sell it.

7. peterhaulintail469

peterhaulintail469 Orange-u Racing 469

dude, we are same size and I'll be damned

if Phil at Motoheaven wont have a sweet ass pair of Wintex at a very reasonible price, these things are damn near custom fitting for me, I look faster than I am in them for sure. It's amazing how comfortable they are, and make you ride better cause you dont have all that extra bunched up material while riding, mainly on corners that require going from one extreme lean angle to another.

469 Expert
    Orange-U Racing

8. MotoMadman

MotoMadman Mr. Moto Riding

Given your size, I'd say you could be a good candidate for a Taichi suit. Mine fits like it was made for me, and I buy off the rack. Give Darrin a call from www.RS-TAICHI.com and tell him I sent you. :)

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Darrin is a great guy.

10. Brian129

Brian129 Too many projects

WORD!!!!!!

yep another vote for darrin being THE MAN!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

:beer: :beer:

11. SR211

SR211 Well-Known Member

These should fit you perfectly :beer: