1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goooo Steeeeleeerrrrsss!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by thrak410, Jan 21, 2005.

1. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Big Ben has got his hands full this weekend, but I bet they lay the SMACK down on the Patriots... hopefully, the Refs wont fix the game for the Pats like they usually do.

WHOOO!!!!! I think I like Championship Weekend better than the Superbowl...

2. 629

629 Active Member

The bus is gonna be rollin!!:beer:

3. JoeTassone

JoeTassone The Dude abides...

4. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Ya, that's why the Pats are 32-4 over the last 2 years...bad refs. :rolleyes:

Besides, who are you to talk? Look at what the Pats did to your Steelers this yea...er...umm...never mind.

:D

5. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Is it supposed to snow at the game?

What color uniforms with the Patriots be wearing?

6. JoeTassone

Snow should be done by Sunday morning...4"-8".

7. PieEatinFattie

PieEatinFattie Buckeye's are nuts

Please tell me you're not setting up for the Peyton excuse already.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2005
  8. JoeTassone

Oh yeah...[​IMG]

9. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I'm not.

Just want to see if the Patriots' QB can find his receivers wearing white uniforms in the snow.

Besides, I really don't care one way or the other; ACC basketball season has started. :D

10. JoeTassone

Expect to see a couple of these...

[​IMG]

And two of these (again)...

[​IMG]

11. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Just got my ticket for the game. Section 144 in the endzone, not great seats, but i'm in there. Oh, at face value to boot.

Oh, i forgot. I went to the Maxxim Magazine party last night and Joey Porter was one of the judges. At about 12:30 who rolls in? Big Ben with a little entourage. Nice kid. Shook some hands and walked around a bit.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2005
  12. PieEatinFattie

PieEatinFattie Buckeye's are nuts

I hope you're right. I really do. Even though I think Pittsburg is going to lose this one I want them to win. Someone needs to put Brady in his place.

13. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

No matter who wins, you can bet your bottom dollar there will be a lot of guys in tight pants patting each other on the ass before the head indoors to take a steamy group shower.

Football is Ghey.

14. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

yeah, because he is jerk :rolleyes: steelers suck.

15. JoeTassone

I've been trying to dislike him all week and I just can't do it. Every fricken' interview he's just such a nice guy. :D

16. robr

robr Well-Known Member

The Pats are a class act. They are play off proven. The Steelers are in trouble.

GO PATS:clap: :clap: :clap:

17. tcasby

tcasby Banned

3 point dogs!! How did that happen? :confused:

:clap:

18. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

But he already IS in his place...2 time Superbowl MVP / defending Superbowl champ! :D

Seriously, I think this game will be awesome, and enen though I'm a lifelong pats fan, I'll be cheering maniacally for whomever wins this game in the big one.

19. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

How many points were the Pats favorite by the first meeting? ;)

Pitt seems to be a team this year that rises just slightly above the team they are playing. They only really blew out three teams this year that I can think of, Balitmore (2nd game), the Eagles, and, the Pats. How did that happen? :confused: :D Well, the worked over Buffalo pretty good, but that was the bench mostly... I think they even beat Miami, but I'm not sure... :Poke:

They also relish the underdog title, in fact they are working to reinforce it in the papers, etc.... They play way better when no one gives them a chance to win (see Pats I and the Eagle's game).

I hope Billy B is an confident as the the Pats fans are! Somehow, I doubt he is...

Enjoy the game! It may be the best game of the entire playoffs, even the Superbowl! No doubt about it, these are two high caliber teams.

:beer:

20. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

But he is from Michigan, and that's enough for me!

:D

He is a class act, I'll give him that. I hope Ben is watching (And I think he is).