1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turbo Methanol Question

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Outsider V6 V7, Sep 30, 2004.

1. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

I like Road Atlanta but if your down on power in your class your screwed, maybe less of a factor on the big bikes but it makes it tough on the smaller ones.

IMO, its a poor place to decide sportsman & vintage championships when your whole year of effort is decided at one race. I know room is an issue but it would be nice to have a GNF a Barber, maybe bounce it back & forth between RA & Barber every couple of years.

It had been since 1990 that I'd last been to RA until last year at the GNF, I never gave the safety issues a second thought but I don't like the shitcane because it ruins the flow of that section and I liked it better before the cut its balls off and removed the cavity.

Bob :beer:

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Re: not looking good

Warn out!? That's the whole reason I have my bike. The guy that owns told me it wasn't worth selling. He doesn't like to give people bad deals. So your bike should be worn out. Mien has umpteen million miles on it.

Besides, who could dare miss E-boz wearing that Victoria Secrete outfit in the show?

:Puke:

3. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Road A

You guys really going to have all that stuff there?
    Forget the races I'm coming for the show!

Key West sucks, FLA is completely decimated by hurricanes, stay far, far away.

It will kind of suck if the GNF becomes another SE regional race,
    I already know these guys can beat me.

I was just poking MES about the slicks, where is he? Is his computer broken?

Stick, if you get a bigger, heavier bike you won't feel all those bumps :p

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

What do you mean? This is the bigger heavier bike. I learned the track on a svelt Honda Hawk that was trimmed way down. This F3 is still a streetbike. It's damn heavy.

BTW, I hear that MES made a short trip up to a tire dudes little house in the woods and got some super secret spy tires fitted on his rims last week.

Well, that's what I heard.

5. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

ahhhhh

in wish i was gonna be there for fantasyfest.......:D :D , but we will be there for the boat races, i am really looking forward to it...any suggestions for must do things....:D

thanks
    aaron

6. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Did you sell MES, the water impregnated compound so no matter where he rode it would feel like it was raining. Las Vegas Odds have him as a dark horse to put pressure on Doug and I. Skwid, which bike you riding.

7. LowSider

LowSider Some Guy Racing

Questions, questions, questions

Yet another question - where's everybody staying? At the track?

8. El Skwid!

:clap: :bow: :clap:

Now that's a really good one! I really did LMAO about the rain part. I think MES was just MESsing with us all season, laying back, sand-bagging & sizing us up. You see how he missed 2d in the region by 1 point? (Thanks for pulling out the win @ CMP Outsider)

The GNF will be the Vintage Suzuki Cup plus the 2 Yamahammars
    of 114 & 258 since Duc wants to go to Key West. Any of those Honda guys coming? I want to lose to someone new. :D

I don't know whether to tape a target onto the back of 258's or 21's leathers, slip a tow rope onto 329, or jump the start on purpose so I can say "Well I would have been in it, but..."
    :p
    I know, we'll use Melch's idea: EBoz you have to mount a 6-pack
    of Amber Bock (with 1 open) to the back of your bike.

New HW rule proposal for '05: EBoz can only use his 400cc bike.

I'll be staying at the Fairfield Inn in Sumterville (Summitville?), exit
    118, I think. I'm treating this like a vacation instead of a camp out.
    That lack of water pressure in the showers was the deciding factor.

9. El Skwid!

Doh!

I meant the NC & MA Honda guys.
    I always think of the V6H grid in terms of players.
    & I forgot the #773 Yamahammer, sorry G-Man!

10. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

well i know if the one yammerhaw that won at summit calls that a win.........have a good GNF

Aaron

11. pete's chick

pete's chick Member

:clap: :clap: HI Aaron! if you mean us from V7 ........thanks for the well wishes.........hope to see you there Lynne&Pete #6

12. pete's chick

pete's chick Member

Hi Boz!!!! We're getting ready to come down and have some fun. We'll be driving down when I get out of work sunday,so we should be there monday night. We can't wait to see all you guys from down south!!!! Missed you at grattan...... the grattan bar's not the same without you:beer: :beer: see ya and everyone sooooon!!!!Lynne&Pete

13. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

hello petes chick

I think the start of that race was questionable at best. i would just rather forget about it.
    It was great meeting you guys, i hope you guys do real well at the GNF.

Take Care
    Aaron
    :D

14. Outsider V6 V7

Hey Lynne and Pete, I should be in Atlanta around 8ish Monday night. Do you still have the same phone number.

15. pete's chick

pete's chick Member

Hi Boz, yep still got the same number(new phone though lol and your numbers locked away in my old one), so call us!!!!! Talked to kangas the other night and they should be there Monday night too!!:beer: ......i wish it was time to leave now instead of leaving for work:mad: see you guys soon!!!! Lynne&Pete

16. pete's chick

pete's chick Member

Hi Aaron, Thanks again for the well wishes. it was fun to meet ya too. We enjoyed Summit and had a great time there. Hope to see ya there next year. Lynne &Pete

17. wmayfield114

wmayfield114 Well-Known Member

Bboz' new tuner.[​IMG]

18. El Skwid!

& he finally got leathers to match his bike!

19. Outsider V6 V7

Like I've said all along. Pimpin' Aint Easy.

20. melch

melch V7 Pusher

Player

Damn,I didnt recognize her there for a minute.She's usually following Boz around with a
    mattress on her back.

Eric Bozell,220lb.senior from Opp,Al.knocks three Quarterbacks out cold in one season.

What's up WCM.Got jets?
    T-Bone Whiteboot

T-Bone Racing,Soumy,Bridgestone DB Motorsports,Nelson Industries
    Wal-Mart,Sears,JC Penny,Harbor Frieght,Auto Zone,Ford Credit,Cambell's Soup,Maybele's Beauty Shop and Chainsaw Repair,Fresh Scent Kitty Litter,Doug Glass Bike Lenders,Molly's Sandwiches,The Boz Pimp School(for the pimp in you)