Aprilia RSV4R track only cream puff $7500 Lwr AL

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by mdroadracer, May 3, 2024.

1. mdroadracer

mdroadracer Well-Known Member

2010 w 2011 engine. Purchased new from Af1 and they prepped it for track use. No street parts available as that was part of the deal. Has MSO. Reason for new engine was that the first time I had it on the race track the engine grenaded, Aprilia was very gracious in helping me cover the damage, they said it was caused by over revving, it’s possible I downshifted one too many times with a fresh motor, whatever. The new motor has performed flawlessly. Old age is setting in, I have found that the bike has way more potential than I do, and around 10 years ago I switched to an Sv650 and some big twins, and the bike has just sat. I have only ridden it approximately 15 times, and I carefully broke in the new engine on the street by taping a flashlight to the front and rear of the bike for 1200 miles. I took it back to Af1 for some routine service like checking the valve clearances, and the tech said it was remarkable, all the valves were in spec, usually they tighten up a bit. I have only ridden the bike once since then.
    the details:
    Catalyst composites bodywork
    Leo Vinci exhaust
    Full Bazzaz quick shift, traction control, and engine management
    Af1 race ecu
    Freeflow air filter
    RiZOMA rear sets, with NEW IN BOX SPARE SET $$
    Spare set of identical Aprilia wheels, with discs, I think I changed wheels once.
    NEW IN BOX IMA Italian adjustable offset triple clamp set, never installed($850)
    NEW IN BOX ASV levers, woodcraft key eliminator. Never installed.
    Tech spec tank pads
    Front and rear paddock stands, steelhorsefab.com
    Puig windscreen, has an undisplaced crack
    I am sure that there are some things that I missed. I low sided gently at road Atlanta going into turn six on a track day, broke the ball off the front brake lever, but you get a new lever. Put a crease in the exhaust, cosmetic only. Two inch crack in the race bodywork, cosmetic only.

If you want to experience the seductive thrill of an RSV4 at a very affordable cost, this is your machine. Will not separate the wheels or parts, they go to the new owner. Price is firm.

2. mdroadracer

Pix

Attached Files:

3. mdroadracer

Also has woodcraft clip on, case protectors, Litech fuel cap.

Attached Files:

4. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

Is the price too firm to list it? Bike looks great!

5. raven433

raven433 Old and Slow

price is in the header $7500

nlzmo400r likes this.
  6. nlzmo400r

Read the damn description 5 times....oof. Embarassing.

7. raven433

raven433 Old and Slow

haha… been there done that!!

8. mdroadracer

Oh, I completely forgot. Has 30 mm Ohlins kit In front, rear is an Ohlins TTX, Both expertly set up for a 220 pound rider by Thermosman.

9. Kevin Calder

Kevin Calder New Member

I’m heading to Barber (from NC) on Thursday for MotoAmerica. Is there a possibility of meeting somewhere? I’m unsure of your location. I’m interested for sure

10. mdroadracer

I’m near Mobile, AL. Hesitant to tote the bike/parts around unless the deal is done, however, you COULD talk me into coming to watch MotoAmerica!

11. nlzmo400r

Have any interest in trading for a 2015 Dayonta 675R track bike? O-Z wheels, Motoholders subframe/fairing stays, titanium exhaust, brembo m/c, Attack clamps, rearsest, linkage etc... all the usual bits...

upload_2024-5-13_14-0-46.png
    upload_2024-5-13_14-2-37.png
    upload_2024-5-13_14-4-13.png

Attached Files:

12. mdroadracer

13. Ray Van

Ray Van Well-Known Member

Love AF1. They prepped my PPIHC race and B bikes.

Love the 2010 RSV4. Liked that one more than the 2013 I had. Used the 2013 as the B bike and 2010 as the A bike. 2010 was special. Better built somehow.

14. mdroadracer

Woodcraft case guards also