Who is at Grattan this weekend

Discussion in 'General' started by Pneumatico Delle Vittorie, May 4, 2024.

1. Dillonjohnson

Dillonjohnson Well-Known Member

Hank Vossberg. Kids fast, great father helping him along too. I could see him doing low 20's. He looked good out there.

KMC, assjuice cyrus and voss555 like this.
  2. Dillonjohnson

Ya all last year when I got back on a bike, I could do low 23s every day there, and comfortably. So, I was assuming 21s-22s were definitely do-able, without really pushing the limit, or atleast my limit. After losing the front multiple times, I think my confidence was destroyed, and I had to either accept crashing or accept my dogshit lap times for the weekend and move on. The track seemed to come around Sunday, but the water that came out everywhere was awful.
    It was great to be back though, excited for next round.

3. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

I just close my eyes coming into T1 and the bus stop on days like Sunday. :crackup:

4. Trainwreck

I definitely could have used some help with set up. I was having trouble getting the bike to turn in too. I actually tossed like 45psi into my SC1 front and that helped tremendously (Dave Grey suggestion). But my rear tires were getting wayyy too hot after 3-4 laps... Grattan is my home track, and I struggled there big time this weekend. Got a few podiums but I should have been in the mix a lot more. That's racing though.

5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I was waiting to hang it at the awards ceremony. But there wasn't one. :crackup:

6. assjuice cyrus

Hanks dad is alllright I guess. :D:Poke:

Thanks again for looking for a torch for us. My boy was on the nsf250 that twisted the exhaust when he hit water in turn 1 on Sunday and ended the day early.

7. Dillonjohnson

Ahh so that was you. Nice to meet. I typically have everything in that trailer, but someone must've "borrowed" the torch out of there while sitting in the shop, and never returned. Typical BS

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  8. assjuice cyrus

Yea, I get it. I also thought I had everything we would need to replace in a crash situation, but I dont, but I will be atleast more prepared after these two exhaust systems show up. :crackup: Damn Kids!

9. Trainwreck

Matt, I actually had a torch.

I keep it in the rig in case I've had enough of this shit.

10. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

I've been following Hank's results and lap times since last year. Seems like a great kid with a bright future ahead of him. Will be cool to see if he can get to Kayla's lap times on the Kramer 690. Apparently his father was not so pleasant with some folks when parking at Grattan the other night....Maybe he just had a long drive.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's just cutting back on long drives so he'll do Nelson, Pitt and Mid-Ohio.

cav115, Once a Wanker.. and 27 like this.
  12. assjuice cyrus

Was definitely not his father’s fault about the parking situation. Kinda of a long story but most definitely not his fault.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.