1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheeze Head Peeps, I need some help in WI

Discussion in 'General' started by Critter, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Critter

Critter Registered

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

1: your timing sucks. I drove damn near past there on 4/10.

2: if I picked that up, there’s no chance my kid wouldn’t have it hotwired and bounce it off every tree in the back yard.

:D

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  3. Critter

Critter Registered

LOL I had one when I was a kid, it's the first bike I ever owned.......

4. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I have some friends driving to Whispering Pines, NC next week. It’s about 2 hours from Charlotte. Just have to verify they’re taking their truck.

Stand by

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

My first bike was a Rupp Hustler with a 4 hp. Tecumseh on it. Would do about 30 if I remember right. It was a hand me down from my best friend who's dad sold them, he had stepped up to a Roadster,

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I remember the Rupp Nitro snowmobile.

tony 340 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  7. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

I'm about 45 minutes from Hortonville. If you find a team to transport from RA, I could get it there for you.

8. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Unfortunately my option won't work. Too many humans so they're taking their 4runner.

9. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm going to need about a dozen of you to lay in the road while I make a ramp from a cinder block and an old board. This is going to be awesome!

10. Critter

Critter Registered

ALL OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me First!!!!!!!

nigel smith and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I can get it picked up for ya if you need, but I’ve got no way of getting it any closer to Charlotte. I’m just outside of Oshkosh.

13. Norton 357

Norton 357 Well-Known Member

I'm shipping 3 bikes from Upstate NY with this guy, if you don't find transport. He works all of the north east and mid west all the way to FLA.

Jim Waterman 860-305-4027. I think he gets $500 per bike but is hauling 3 for me for 1200

14. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

If my van wasn't busted, I would go get it for you. Maybe they can get it fixed soon.

15. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

If you're not in a hurry @Critter I'd take @Funkm05 up on his offer. At least it would be stored on friendly turf until you figure out your final mode of transportation.

Of course subject to investigation of the 'fine print' of Funkmo's storage terms and conditions...
    :D :Poke: :beer:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2024
    Banditracer likes this.
  16. Critter

Critter Registered

OK thanks, my buddy Jason Farrell is up that way too, I will talk with the seller on Monday

DrA5 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  17. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Tho
    Those things killed more hillbillies than fentanyl

Absolute blast to ride

Razr and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  18. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Best bet would be Jason Farrell. I know he calls out for bike transports when he goes to/from races.

19. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

I am an hour south of there and am heading to the Nashville area for the 4th of July. I might be able to contribute to this.

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

J can vouch for me, as well. But I’m not gonna lie, he’s certainly a better option than my garage.