1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Key Bridge Salvage Photography

Discussion in 'General' started by PatricksDad, Apr 20, 2024.

1. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

I'll have to ask my nephew when he visits Friday. He works in demolition and formally in marine construction and salvage.
    His good friend is running one of the barge cranes on the cleanup and my nephew is waiting on a call to go to Baltimore to cut up the salvage. While extremely large, that crane is not all that special. My nephew used them on the Ohio River for several years in both construction and salvage.

2. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Are we talking about building 7 or a simple ship malfunction ?

I 1000% agree the planes never dropped the WTC buildings, but stay on point my man.

cbush and 27 like this.
  3. 27

27 Well-Known Member

just checking;)

4. backbone

backbone scarred for life

The planes never arrived because they were on a treadmill?

5. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

SPOILER ALERT!!!

It was...

Aliens :Pop: :flag:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There's a difference between keeping something a secret like the specific mission they wanted to go on and keeping the entire project a secret which it wasn't from what I remember reading about it. The ship was too different and large to keep secret. Now going after the specific sub, almost no one needed to know about that for the ship to be built so that would be an easy/easier secret to keep.