1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | 2024 | Road Atlanta | April 19-21

Discussion in 'General' started by gt#179, Apr 16, 2024.

1. I’d imagine she has a Camaro with most likely a 6 disc cd changer in it. She has aged well though and she seems to be doing ok.

2. Live timing and app are greatly improved, well done MA. I stuck with it paying for the times it was total shit and I’m glad they’ve improved it.

YamahaRick likes this.
  3. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

I laughed at that way too hard. Thanks for ruining his name for me now; I can't unhear that.

4. prm

prm Well-Known Member

So, apparently I missed something. What happened to the Only Fans sponsorship with warhorse ducati and with SDK?

Namarow likes this.
  5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

His name has autocorrected to that in my phone since before he had a factory ride… one of the best but not one you can take home or yell in the paddock:D

6. Mike Fennell

Mike Fennell Never Was

The Live Timing page is all f'd up but I think Tamburini qualified 10th Supersport on the MV Agusta which I think is awesome. I'm irrationally psyched about it. Cool to see MS13 putting it together so fast.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2024
  7. Mike Fennell

Mike Fennell Never Was

Yes. Laurette Nicoll was doing pitlane. She announces for Extreeeeeem shit and did pitlane for Formula 1 at Vegas this year. Seems to have her shit together. Maybe not as much as Lopa, who's married into MA.

8. Hondo

Hondo Well-Known Member

That nickname is just stupid and I bet he hates it.

JBall and Boman Forklift like this.
  9. prm

prm Well-Known Member

So, no coverage of Supersport available?

10. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

First I've ever heard it, and I've followed him most of his career.

11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Except it was anointed here on the beeb, therefore carries the weight of 50% mercury, 50% lead.

5axis likes this.
  12. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

SDK top BMW in qualifying. Am I the only one that's surprised?

13. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

nope, but I like it. He’s looking good so far.

14. Well Cam B did have a small low side.., well it was for him but the bike had other plans.

15. 418

418 Expert #59

Is Hayes not racing? Or am I blind?

16. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

The noise of that bike climbing the hill after the esses was glorious.

kirk erlinger and Mike Fennell like this.
  17. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Herfoss hauling the mail on that injun…

Impressive.

18. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

For anyone not thinking the baggers are putting fans at the track is dead wrong. They are here in full force at RdATL for sure.

19. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Interesting turn of events for Spies. He was one of the high profilers that publicly stated he had inside knowledge that MA wasn’t going to last and now he’s earning a paycheck from MA.
    Never say never.

The Great One likes this.
  20. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I'm sure with pockets like Rahal has, would help change anyone's mind on any failures, at least financially. I can't stand the baggers personally, but if someone gave me some coins, I would swear up and down it was the best thing to ever happen to racing.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.