1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2025 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

KTM is in a different position than they were when that bike came out. I do think it would sell. They sell out of the KTM Kramer knock-offs every year. :crackup:

2. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Move M. Marquez or Jorge Martin alongside Pedro. Binder and Miller to GasGas.

Or…Martin/Acosta factory, Binder/M. Marquez GasGas with full 2025 spec bikes. Jack to WSBK.

3. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

They would have to go back on the statement made by the headman, that it's "irresponsible" to sell such high powered sportbikes to the public. All the while, their biggest ADV bike is making nearly those same power numbers :rolleyes:

Bruce likes this.
  4. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Miller to Hooligans.

notbostrom and prm like this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Everything I’ve read and heard in interviews with him, he’d race lawnmowers at the county fair given the chance.
    Shit, he’d probably do it this year along with motogp the Daytona 200, the Suzuka 8hr and the 24hrs of LeMons in a 96 Pontiac sunfire.

Quicktoy likes this.
  6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I can't imagine that he wouldn't have some fun in America.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He’d be a god here and like herpes, we’d never get rid of him. :D

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Just like Mladin.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

More like Elias and Crutchlow although only one of them raced here. :D
    Mladin went back to kangarooland.
    Biaggi still hanging in Kali part of the year?

10. Letitsnow

Letitsnow Well-Known Member

MM93 - I am a fan, but he has actually let me down a bit so far. I don't see any factories really wanting him unless he turns it around quickly.

Acosta is on a different level and on a lesser bike. MM93 has nothing for him. The kid (right now at least) is better at riding and also smarter. As we age, we rely on using our heads to make up for what we lose in reflex. Marc is not doing that. Maybe he will turn it around?

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

well he did have a mechanical it seems in the sprint race, and is the only 2023 Duc that has been competitive

Quicktoy and BOMDIVR like this.
  12. BigBird

BigBird blah

I meant GP race, but yeah you get the point. He looks like he has to override the 2023 Ducati to some extent as well.

13. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

The stupid asshole MM93 didn't have a mechanical. He ran out of talent and dumped the bike.

14. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Every great athlete has their rise and fall. I think Marquez is easily faster than most of the grid, but watching him ride the Ducati seems unnatural. I don't think it suits his style at all and he's still head and shoulders above the other GP23s.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And at least one GP24.

Bruce, BigBird and 27 like this.
  16. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

It sure looked like that specific GP24 rider had finally unlocked the go fast formula this past weekend but ultimately he sought comfort in Honda alley - but it's encouraging to see him in the top 10 in both races - hopefully he returns to his former vice-champ confidence and fitness soon. (I have a wager and I don't wanna be the one buying lunch - he needs to finish ahead of Zarco in points). :)

17. 27

27 Well-Known Member

man… that’s a good bet… not sure which side I’d choose :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I'd definitely choose the Ducati rider.

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  19. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Oh ya. I’m going to use the mechanical dildo on you Gimp.

20. Letitsnow

Letitsnow Well-Known Member

Going for the lead and crashing, (when you know that you are having brake problems) was the move of a spoiled brat - not a typical champion caliber rider move.