1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plus racing custom gloves?!

Discussion in 'General' started by David solowitz, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Anyone have experience with a custom set of gloves from plus racing? I'm between them and bison, plus seems to be a good bit cheaper.

2. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

I don't know anything about Plus but I really like my Bison custom gloves.

3. Yeah I looked at bison but they use the same manufacturer as plus (their models are nearly identical) but plus is faster and cheaper for some reason

4. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

When you say custom, are you referring to custom fit or custom design?

5. Custom fit

6. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

i've been using Plus gloves for the 2023 season. any specific questions?

7. Just curious about the quality of their custom gloves, how well they get their measurements is all.

8. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

mine are custom fit. it was spot on. only thing i wasnt a fan of in comparison to my Heroics and Held gloves was the wrist support (length) seemed much shorter. the break-in took longer than my Heroics as well. They seem to be holding up very well so far as far as the palm stitchwork.

9. I guess I'm used to wearing handroids that barely fit so anything custom will probably be better.

10. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

i'll have all three with me at Road Atl if you go. i'm an 11 i think if you want to see the fit.

11. Thanks man!
    I "wear" a 9, but I have to get the fingers shorter closer to what a 7 would be. My hands are weird AF, KNOX and racer are the closest stock fit I've been able to find, but they're always sketchy. Either fingers are to long, or the palm is so tight it's difficult to grab the bars

12. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

I have the same issue. Waiting on my first set of custom gloves (Bison) now - ordered FEB 6. I didn’t know Plus was doing custom gloves too - maybe I’ll order a set to compare.

13. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Held Gloves

/thread

14. I've tried held with the short sizing and the fingers are still too long

15. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

My situation is similar. My palms are a 9 but my fingers are shorter. I had/have a pair of Helds that fit very nicely but the fingers were a little bit long but not to where it caused issues. My custom Bisons fit even better though. Mine are custom fit and design.

16. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

17. Lol all these guys must use the same manufacturer because they're almost identical!