1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Tech DDS Cartridge & Ohlins TTX GP Technical Documentation

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Michael Bassani, Mar 23, 2024.

1. Michael Bassani

Michael Bassani Well-Known Member

Hey y'all,

I'm working on a science project simply to learn for the sake of gaining familiarity with MotoSpec. I'm modeling my personal race bike (2014 CBR600RR) compared to a stock bike and I am lacking some fundamental information about the fork cartridges/Ohlins shock. I'm hoping someone has technical documentation for both the K-Tech DDS forks and the Ohlins TTX GP, it seems both K-Tech and Ohlins make their actual useful documentation pretty difficult to find, as the only stuff available is owners manuals which don't say much, K-Tech makes this fairly difficult in particular.

The forks in particular are fairly lacking in terms of information, so I've had to make some approximations that are giving me geometry I know is wrong. So if anyone can share info on either of these i'd love to chat.

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 10.38.49 AM Large.jpeg

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  2. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Do you have access to the Öhlins world site? This is where the technical manuals are stored.

3. Michael Bassani

Michael Bassani Well-Known Member

I don't. Despite my involvement in the racing world, I only have the tools and documentation provided by the racing department for things like the FGR series forks and RSP40 shock.

4. jkraft

jkraft Well-Known Member

Even with access to both Ohlins and K-Tech's documentation it will be a challenge and very time consuming to track down detailed info.

5. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

What information are you looking for?