1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Juice

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawdog78, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

Says he died of Cancer? I thought they spelled Karma wrong.

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If I were a believer, I'd say that I hope the devil rams his ass for eternity with a non-lubricated pineapple pointed in the wrong direction.

Ahhh fuck it. It's a pineapple it's gonna hurt going in or coming out.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2024
  3. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

At least he can rest easy knowing Nicole’s killer is dead.

Also

Attached Files:

Once a Wanker.. and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  4. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Nice Little Nicky reference

Attached Files:

5. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

jeeez y'all people are so slow

wsmc42 likes this.
  6. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Reading the hate for the guy in here and I don’t really get it…

I’m indifferent to it altogether as I didn’t know him or anyone he knew or did or didn’t kill. So what am I missing? How could so much ill will fester up over someone you’ve never met?

it’s not like he was a child molester or a rapist… or a kid killer or anything like that…

9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

that’s my problem with Karma… if it was instant or prolonged suffering for evil people I could appreciate it more…

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  10. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Prostate cancer is definitely not a quick and painless ending.

BigBird, grapemustard and 27 like this.
  11. rwdfun

rwdfun

Often times on here I do wonder why people are triggered by things that have no impact on them and were never exposed to but get so upset at. One thing that rubbed me wrong was he was so fully embraced by “white America” before and then claimed racism as a defense. I could care less about him or the people he “allegedly” killed.

I do find humor in people trolling Chloe Kardashian by sending condolences on here dad’s passing.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  12. BC

BC Well-Known Member

As a rule like 99% of the time I think shitting on someone in an rip thread is seriously bad taste.

OJ is a 1%er.

13. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Did you miss the part of the 1990s where he killed a couple people and neither of them or their families got justice ?

grapemustard likes this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He got his karma, a pariah, lost tens on millions in income, eventual jail time for trying to get some of his shit back and death by prostate cancer.

and now he’s in Hell.

fuck him but, one of the top ten best ever to play the fooseball,

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  15. 27

27 Well-Known Member

yeah the entire thing is ridiculous proving how bad everything is and with enough money or the right connections some can get away with anything…

but I’m damn sure not getting worked up about it…

maybe I have too many things personally to focus my energy on but shit like this isn’t one ;)

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

no I got that completely…. But be damn sure that within 100 miles of all of us there are some sickos hurting kids and people being abused and killed and raped and oppressed but nobody is shining a light on that for the masses because it won’t make them any money…

my point is playing into the hype isn’t healthy for anyone… lots of people don’t deserve to breathe… just because he was famous doesn’t mean he’s worth any more angst than other bad people

BigBird, adio1dog and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I can spare 30 seconds to say good riddance. He made a mockery of our justice system.

Spang308 and tony 340 like this.
  18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Agreed
    the injustice system is a complete farce… from Assange to local oppressors bad people seek positions of influence across the board

BigBird likes this.
  19. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

I'm just here for the humor. I don't believe in Hell or Karma.

Once a Wanker.., evakat and 27 like this.
  20. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Idea of Hell is bullshit…. That’s why bad people should be tortured and kept alive until the ones they hurt most decide it’s time to rid the world of them

CBRRRRR999 and auminer like this.