1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apple River Stabbings

Discussion in 'General' started by BC, Apr 8, 2024.

1. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Anyone following this?

I watched a bunch of it yesterday while cruising through YouTube and it is insane.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I've seen a video about it keep popping up on my YT page....is the algorithm trying to push the story I wonder?

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Never heard of it.

BigBird likes this.
  4. WillMill

WillMill CRA MN #633

Its crazy, Ive tubed down that river many times. I haven’t been down it in probably 10 years now, but it was just a part of growing up for me.

5. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Isn't it from a few years ago. Guy is claiming self defense?

6. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Not relevant but the one and only time I went there I had a Harley dude pull a knife on me and threaten to kill my dog. Never went back, not my kind of party.

Tubing it looks fun but that river has to be disgusting with all the people in it.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Thus the need to stab people, it cuts down on the crowds.

A. Barrister, Gino230 and Steeltoe like this.
  8. Reminds me of Ron white taking about tubing in Arizona or somewhere. “Not once did I see anyone get out of their tube to pee”

ToofPic and R1Racer99 like this.
  9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Watched much of the trial on CourtTV...it could go either way...bunch of drunk weeded out teens n twentysomethings and some old Russian guy looking for his phone...gets accused of "looking for girls", rushed by a mob...but then he lied about who's pocket knife it was to cops...could just be a fked up mess all around.

10. BC

BC Well-Known Member

It was 11 on 1 I believe. At minimum I think they have to lessen the charges. I doubt he walks through just because of the way he handled the aftermath.

11. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

12. MachineR1

MachineR1 Well-Known Member

We used to go there back in high school. There was a drunken brawl every single time.

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

So Chicago for the Rednecks.

14. pjdoran

pjdoran Well-Known Member

Saw boobs in the wild for the first time there. It was my parents idea of a family weekend trip, and it used to be a midwestern tradition.
    Dad threatened multiple college kids in the midst of the unstoppable debauchery.
    My little brother and I thought it was, without doubt, the greatest summer trip of all time.
    All comments above ring true.

15. pjdoran

pjdoran Well-Known Member

Do they still have the beer can “bullseye bins” along the banks?

16. WillMill

WillMill CRA MN #633

Wisconsin elementary aged kids got shipped there by the busload for summer programs. But the weekday crowd was a little less rowdy.

17. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I found the problem. Its right next to MSP.

@pickled egg is probably there every weekend shooting tuber's with a slingshot

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Since I didn’t grow up in this gawd fersaken hellhole of passive aggressiveness and other mental illnesses, I was not tuned in to the party going on over the border in the serial killer and necrophiliac state.

Oh if only I’d known… ;)

19. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I dunno, Maine has its share of quirky folks.

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Mainiacs. The lot of em!