1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leather patches - where to order?

Discussion in 'General' started by TrackJunkie828, Mar 23, 2024.

1. TrackJunkie828

TrackJunkie828 Active Member

Looking for recommendations for someone who prints leather patches (to be sewn onto racesuit). Looking for a small quantity, about 4.

I've previously used GPleatherworks, but I'm not sure if he's still in business (Facebook posts and website are all old, and haven't gotten a response yet).

Thanks

2. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Check out Todd McNabney at Heroic. Heroicracing.com. Look under the accessories tab.

3. cm1744

cm1744 Well-Known Member

GPLeatherworks is a small operation and just finished a house remodel and taking care of a newborn! If you reach out he'll I'm sure he'll respond and get you what you need.

4. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Yes I use GP leatherworks. He did an order for me not too long ago. Also, no need to sew patches these days. I use E6000 from Amazon. I used to pay a leathers guy to do it, then he was so busy and just told me what he uses. Now I do it myself. The E6000 works amazing. Even patches kind of stay on in crash direct hit.

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Kaleb DeKeyrel is starting a graphics business- he will be able to do these as well as shirts, tents, etc. KD51Co. [email protected]

MELK-MAN likes this.
  6. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

not gonna be cheap or easy to just get a few i would bet. had some printed on vinyl patches by a gal that did graphics for bikes, those didn't last. had Todd at Heroic do some nice leather-like" ones, those were VERY nice, had quite a few done of 4 or 5 different ones, but they were NOT cheap.

7. TrackJunkie828

Kaleb DeKeyrel kd51.co for the win.

Thanks for the info. Kaleb was super quick to respond, great price, and should have a short turnaround time. I know the other guys do good work as well, I just didn't get any responses from them and the clock is ticking fornwhen i need them by.

On a side note, custom printed leather patches are pretty reasonable. I've supplied the artwork and pay about $10 or so for a 1.75"x3.5". In the past a larger, chest size (maybe 6x9") was about $30.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  8. Riot

Riot Well-Known Member

Your title made my brain flash to this.

TrackJunkie828 and BrentA like this.
  9. BrentA

BrentA Very expensive.

Off-topic, but got any pics of that FZ in your avatar? :D

10. TrackJunkie828

Definitely a fun bike!

Screenshot_20240327-201610~2.jpg

Screenshot_20240327-201833~2.png

MELK-MAN and BrentA like this.
  11. BrentA

BrentA Very expensive.

TrackJunkie828 likes this.
  12. TrackJunkie828

Anyone happen to have a phone number for GP Leatherworks?

13. damiankelly

damiankelly Well-Known Member