1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2024 | Race 2 | Portugal | Portimao | March 22-24

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

There's some irony in that..

The Great One and cbush like this.
  2. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Pathetic and lame deflection from your stoopid post. Especially the “I kinda like Rossi, too” bit. MM crashed 3 times this weekend. Just like when he was with Honda. He’s also the common denominator in 98% of all “racing incidents. Anyone with high expectations from him for anything but crash champion again is the epitome of a nut swinger. Try commenting on the excitement of today’s racing without bringing your obsession with the retired GOAT into what you think you are saying. The dude retired 3 years ago.

CowboyRR and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  3. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

That's rich coming from Marc. Marc would cut a bitch for ANY of the points positions. Has, and will. I believe he's rather infamous for it.

At their level. The only time it's not worth it is if there are no points paid for the position.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Gearbox started act up 6 laps in. Failed on final lap.

5. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Marc has always been that guy and THAT is part of the reason Pecco should have been smarter. You know who you are racing.

Racers even at club level know you have to accumulate points for a championship. Think about how close last year's championship was.

6. Jedb

Thank you.

7. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Good to hear it wasn't a "mental" error......that would have been brutal.

cbush likes this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

xrated likes this.
  9. Jedb

xrated likes this.
  10. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Good questions...in racing answering them usually ends up in semantics.

Just wished Pecco had stayed up :D

Chino52405 and mitch100 like this.
  11. rwdfun

rwdfun

Anyone watching these NASCAR guys tear up the grass at COTA? They have acres of pavement at most turns and still end up half in the grass. They’re gonna need the Dirt Wurx crew to get ready for the next GP race. On the bright side they aren’t using much of the track so they are limiting the damage from those heavy turds running there weeks before the GP race.

BigBird likes this.
  12. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

What is this “NASCAR” you are talking about?

13. E-Van

E-Van Well-Known Member

I tried, but this is unwatchable. Every other series that races there can stay on the track. What is
    NASCARs excuse?

14. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

Portimao Moto GP Main Event March 24, 2024 Race Report

Some 19 year old kid named Pedro, in his second MotoGP race, passed My Overlord and all of the factory riders Brad & Jack) on same brand but newer model year KTM motorcycle and then finished on the podium

Olivera wasn’t almost murdered by My Overlord this year at this race and did surprisingly well with the new team (sponsored by rappers and dealers trying to launder their money) “Ghetto House” racing

Marc-ee-Marc crashed again

Franky, after crashing out again on his factory Duc is now going to have his own pre-race spectacle called “Side Show Franky” where he will do burn-outs and wheelies pre-race in the parking lot for all of the future races on an unbranded motorcycle.

In an Interview with GiGi of Duc, GiGi was reported saying “ Thisa stuuupid ass-a-hole that Greecinni hired isa using up all of our sparea parts beeccuz he crashesa every timea he gets on the bike. Wea need to use Franky’s bike for spares since hea crashes morea than My Overlord”

Quarter pounder shows some promise

Zarco was doing parade laps all race long on the Honda while thinking about how honda doubled his salary, how close to Monaco should his new beach house be and if Duc. will call him back after Franky goes to his sideshow gig.

Some other stupid asshole won the race.

KneeDragger_c69 and AJ like this.
  15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

As usual, if MM93 is anywhere in the vicinity, its guaranteed to turn into a shit show. Will be interesting to watch the season progress and see how he handles himself as JM89 and the rookie whoop up on him.

16. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Wish I could double like a post. :beer:

27 likes this.
  17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Still hanging out in Vietnam

27 likes this.
  18. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Wow. That track is stupid-wide. More technical than expected from watching on TV, but wide enough that even an idiot like me can keep it on the pavement.

19. Jedb

I think the right turns are throwing them off…

KneeDragger_c69, BigBird and cbush like this.
  20. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Sooooooo happy that MOTOGP is on HBOMax! Coverage is shit, but always has been in the US, takes me back to SpeedTV

Pixelator likes this.