1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2024 | Race 2 | Portugal | Portimao | March 22-24

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 18, 2024.

1. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Can't wait to hear the final explanation of what happened to Mav.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Watching his front squirm that entire race, I didn't think he'd make it it to the end, but there he is.

cpettit, Quicktoy and gapman789 like this.
  3. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Maybe he shit himself :crackup: stomach bug all weekend

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. Chango

Chango Something clever!

That was my first thought when he was just standing there, hands on knees for a moment after the crash.

5. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Mav - gearbox

BigBird, stk0308, 418 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

46 has been retired for years yet YOU still have him in your head. MM is in EVERYONE’s head for continuing to be the crashmaster of Motogp. This will be the year that the stupid MM fans learn that changing bikes doesn’t stop your crashing tendencies and skill.

KneeDragger_c69 and motion like this.
  7. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

Morbidelli is cursed. Is it wrong to say the poor bastard has lost his ride before the end of the second weekend at Pramac?

-Tom

Chino52405 and Quicktoy like this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Found the TNT after the race was over but they showed the podium and now 20 minutes of highlights. Pretty darn good. TruTv coverage does not suck.

Blammo and Pixelator like this.
  9. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

VPN, Austrian IP login, Austrian TV live broadcast in English.... worked perfect. Ill be track side working turn 18 for Austin...

10. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Didn't see the race, what happened to Pecco?

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:I see the special needs bus has arrived. I have freely admitted that Rossi was one of the greats. What I didn't like was that so many of his fans were whiney little cunts. With Rossi retired almost the entire group has turned to the dark side and used the energy they put in to swinging from his nuts in to an irrational hatred for Marquez. We can use you as exhibit 1.

Go back to licking windows...

Bugslayer, cbush, Slider82 and 2 others like this.
  12. The Todd

The Todd It's 'The Todd'

Seriously? I think it will be a racing incident.

Similar to what happended in the Datona 200 last year, 'cept the insikde rider stayed up and won in that one.

13. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Wait Im missing something. In one corner we have the uccios, and in the other corner its the MM haters, and it isnt full on fight club?

14. The Beer Hunter

The Beer Hunter Well-Known Member

Marc and Pecco "took each other out" in a racing incident. Pecco DNF, Marc remount P16.

BigBird likes this.
  15. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

It was a good battle. A fair pass. A fair pass back and two bikes’ trajectories headed into the same racing line. I was pissed for both. Martin just got the factory seat though.

16. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Tried a cut back move to go under MM93 and couldn’t hold a tight enough line. Boom, hits MM93 they both go down.

cbush likes this.
  17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Looked like Marc leaned in a bit extra but whatever. Two stupid moves equals a pissed off Ducati race director and race department.

KneeDragger_c69 and stk0308 like this.
  18. The Beer Hunter

The Beer Hunter Well-Known Member

From the onboard it looks like Marc is turning it back to accelerate past the second apex while Pecco pushing the front out to lunch.

BigBird, cbush and socalrider like this.
  19. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Thanks for answering my genuine question.

20. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

From the multiple video angles on MotoGP site. That turn looks to be decreasing radius. MM had to turn in tighter or go wide. Pecco chose the wrong turn to attempt that.

BigBird and cbush like this.