1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Robby-Bobby at Senoia today

Discussion in 'General' started by Once a Wanker.., Mar 23, 2024.

1. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Who else is going to visit him? Happy to see the rain has cleared out earlier than originally forecast.

See you in a few hours @Robby-Bobby Best of luck to you and the boys this evening!

ToofPic and Jed like this.
  2. Once a Wanker..

AFT round 3

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Good luck to them.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Ditto.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

We out here!

lol we are second in points so our little team is setup right in the front.

come by and see us!
    Ps- We are re-stocked on shirts too!

6. Once a Wanker..

I'll see you tomorrow @Robby-Bobby
    I was standing at the track gate when I heard Jared say to someone "We need to make it at least look like we tried to race," when they were still rolling the track.
    Was fortunate to catch up with Bill W. after that.
    Weather looks great for tomorrow's racing.

7. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Yea, was a bummer....why'd they have to bring in different clay? was the track surface that bad?

I wont be able to make it back sunday.....but glad I went, saw some folks I hadnt seen in awhile. Sorry I missed RB and his team, best of luck sir!

Heres something tho.....so, I got a "Yamaha Ticket" from a good friend......I wanted to upgrade my Yamaha general admission ticket with a pit pass, why not, right?......welp, we were told by the ticket folks that in order to buy a pit pass, we would need to purchase ANOTHER general admission ticket (55), and THEN upgrade THAT with a pit pass for another 30......WTH? $85 to upgrade a Yamaha (event sponsor!!!) ticket to a pit pass?

I would have dropped the $30 for a pit pass no problem, friends too (Norton357), but we walked away, WITH our cash......it just didnt make sense to me.

THEN we just walked in to the pits when they were open to GA and visited for free (????).

Just a weird situation.

Hope things go great today, should be a beautiful day

Norton 357 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  8. Once a Wanker..

I was miffed that they didn't chisel the track in the morning and allow the breeze and sun to dry the dirt, hours before they did. It was well into the afternoon before they did. Then they almost immediately began packing the track again, sealing the moisture in.

9. Once a Wanker..

Great to see Dalton win some cash today. He looked unbeatable in that race. I would enjoy hearing whatever it was that kept him from being able to run the pace he needed to stay up front @Robby-Bobby

I enjoyed meeting and talking with you. Your body language watching him at the fence told me a lot today.
    Good luck in Dallas!