1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Squatters- talk to me like I am in 5th grade

Discussion in 'General' started by DrA5, Mar 1, 2024.

1. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

So Solon, the company you work for makes money because of the stuff they own. This is capital equipment and property. This is what pays your wages.

2. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Stop applying logic to an emotional debate. Our little zoomer has shown ze/zers Marxist colors. While ze/zer had some great points that could have led to better discussions, ze/zer chose to follow Marxist ideology and lament its evil inner self. No amount of logic will appeal to such a cultist until a usurper is taking the bread from ze/zer's mouth. Only then will the little zoomer start to wake up.

3. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

You’re not going to get through, Solon . He’s known as a useful idiot according to a ex-KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov. Bezmenov. Said “ A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him [a] concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it, until he [receives] a kick in his fan-bottom. When a military boot crashes his balls then he will understand. But not before that. That’s the [tragedy] of the situation of demoralization.”

4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The guiding principle of Marxism is the denial of property rights. These same rights are the foundation of a free market or capitalism, if you wish. Once you unravel property rights you had better be prepared for the complete transformation of our society....just sayin'

tl1098 and brex like this.
  5. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Well, it was a good thread while it lasted. Fucking political vegans.

auminer and eel like this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Meh- No reason to let an ignorant idiot ruin a thread.

Or an attention whore troll, either.

7. solson1041

solson1041 Well-Known Member

The irony of saying this in response to criticism of LANDLORDS of all things is astounding. The people renting from the landlords are the ones owning nothing.

Good talk boomers. Hope no one's blood pressure spiked to dangerous levels, I know y'all are delicate like that. I see I'm no match for the Cold War era propaganda y'all were raised stewing in.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Get back to work, Comrade. The bourgeoise are depending on your productivity to live their opulent lifestyles.

TurboBlew and tl1098 like this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nah, real irony is standing on a park bench to lecture strangers on capitalism and consumerism as a guy who owns motorized vehicles for purposes other than work or transportation.

JBall likes this.
  10. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Irony left the world a long time ago, it's just Cold War era propaganda memory now.

11. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

Yeah get back to work.

12. aaronson

Judging by his pain , even the poor doll is gonna need counseling

pickled egg likes this.
  13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Who is Maximum?

Edit: Never mind...that name is blocked for annoyance purposes.

pickled egg likes this.
  14. aaronson

You called us Boomers ? You think we’re in our 70s and 80s ? Cold War propaganda ? What does Cold War propaganda even mean ? I want you to explain to me , why you said that . Because when y’all stray from your talking points and try your own . I don’t know if I’m talking to a child or a low IQ adult

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

You're talking to a zoomer that has stewed in Marxist propaganda.

So lowest of low IQ.

evomach, britx303 and pickled egg like this.
  16. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

The best part is he made his post here on a device derived purely from capitalism

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You don’t know that!

Maybe he has a <censored>Phone!

18. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Perhaps the joke is on us and it came from an Obama phone in section 8 housing and WE paid for it :crackup:

tl1098, aaronson and A. Barrister like this.
  19. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

Y’all just couldn’t resist feeding the troll.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Sometimes you have to bait them into the open so you can properly administer a beating. ;)

motoracer1100 and A. Barrister like this.