1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Squatters- talk to me like I am in 5th grade

Discussion in 'General' started by DrA5, Mar 1, 2024.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Why are you here on a WERA beeb?

The stereotype of a CCS rider I had back in the early 90's still stands. I don't see the appeal.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Two things can be true! :crackup:

A. Barrister and thrak410 like this.
  4. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Dayummm, and here I was just enjoying a fun thread and someone jumps in and goes full retard. Let's crank this baby up to 11!

All you guys that have a 401k making that passive income, the ghost of Marx is coming for you!

969, scottn, dave3593 and 5 others like this.
  5. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

solson1041 and Maximum should hang out together.

6. solson1041

solson1041 Well-Known Member

Do you see how "everyone is doing it", or accusing me of being hypocritical still wouldn't do anything to change whether or not I'm right? Your phone is made with slave labor, I'm sure you wish that wasn't the case just as much as I do. It doesn't change whether or not it's made by people who are exploited. Are we hypocrites for being against slavery and also supporting it by buying a phone from a slave-involved supply chain? Maybe, but it doesn't change what happens in that supply chain.

All you geriatrics are angry about what I said, but none of you are thoughtful.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And this, my friends, is why the EPA banned lead-based paint.

Sabre699 and A. Barrister like this.
  8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

You had some good points then you just go and add to the fire. Glad you think you know everyone's age here.

Now, keep it up. The popcorn is getting cold.

9. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

So is every retired person living on passive income a parasite?

tony 340 likes this.
  10. solson1041

Meh, boomer is a state of mind, lol.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What's your explanation for other countries that protect squatters even more than the U.S., such as France or Spain? Whose land did they expropriate that resulted in those laws?

So, your retirement funding is all cash? Obviously, based on your principles, you do not have a 401 K but not even a savings account? Have you done the math on that?

gixxerboy55 and BC like this.
  12. solson1041

Yeah man. And it's insane that we've structured our society so that that's everyone's best option. Doesn't change what it is.

You think I'm gonna suddenly lose comprehension of a concept because grandma would be the "bad" thing? My grandma has lied too, it wouldn't make me confused about what lying was to know she did it.

Live, survive, make the best you can in the world you're given. But making false statements makes us liars, and making money from property rather than labor makes us parasites.

Once again, I think people who don't work shouldn't get paid, you're completely free to feel differently.

13. solson1041

Re-read me my dude. I didn't say American colonization was the root of all squatter's rights laws in the world, I said the legal principles which allow squatters rights in America now were used to justify the United States' genocide and land theft of the Indians. Most of our land-related case law is tightly related to this, and undoing it would be nearly impossible.

I also explained like four times now how even if I'm a hypoctrite, that doesn't make my critique wrong. A medieval serf's criticism of feudalism isn't disregarded when he accepts protection from his Lord/King/Whatever. You can have a 401k and criticize capitalism, lol.

14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Someone has absolutely zero understanding of the free market economy, capitalism and investing.
    Someone that claims to have conservative ideals and doesn't understand 3rd grade economics is someone lying about their ideals.

scottn and pickled egg like this.
  15. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

It's called investing. Whether in a stock, your 401k, or land/buildings. You are damned right I want passive income. Letting people use my money to make me money is a time honored tradition, the world over.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was responding to stuff as I was getting to it. Anyway, I did notice that you called yourself a hypocrite after being called out, but stopped short of labeling yourself a parasite.

And by the way, you do have the choice of sticking to your principles. You just made the choice not to do it because it's easier. So really, what are they worth?

Clay and pickled egg like this.
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Wait now. Just because Cuntfuscious says there *are* principles that he believes in doesn’t mean he’s obligated to adhere to them…

18. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

This is what's taught in 101 and 102 level college courses now. Communism in a different name. Americanized Maoism.

scottn and brex like this.
  19. solson1041

Yall do realize you’re against slavery (…probably?) and also buy products made from it, right? Theres no ethical consumption under capitalism. You can be against a system you’re coerced to participate in. We all pay taxes, that doesn’t mean we sign off on everything the government does with our money. Your principles aren’t meaningless just because you value staying out of jail more than not funding xyz. The only way to survive after your body and mind begin to deteriorate is by having a 401k. The serf’s criticism of the king isn’t invalid when the king protects the town from bandits. Think about this for four seconds.

idk what college classes you’ve been taking. I learned analog circuit analysis, coding, math, and had one very basic English Lit class lol. Colleges aren’t pushing Marxism you goobers.

dave3593 likes this.
  20. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

Hey why dont you go fuck yourself. I'm a goddamn money grubbing wealthy land owner whose products go directly into the worlds fucking food supply.

This clown is some fart huffing hipster sissy who lives in his Mom's basement jerk'n off to his boyfriends ZonlyFranz page.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2024