1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2024 WERA MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 8, 2024.

1. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

this is cheap fun...sad if if doesnt happen - especially among a group of racing fans.

SuddenBraking and BigBird like this.
  2. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

old habits are hard to break..i watched the sprint to put in my pics and went to do it...and remembered it was no more :( . regardless, enjoy the season fellas! sidenote - rossi's team with that yellow was a brilliant idea - the rest of the bikes are red/black/dark colors - and hard to see who is who.

BigBird likes this.
  3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I believe you can start at round two. You’ll just be down one round in points. It let me start late 2 years ago I believe.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wrong league.

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Well, well, well......:D

(this will be short lived lol)

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Without the game, I definitely wasn't as engaged. I was just watching it to watch it...not really into it and not following all the usual weekend details

gixer1100 likes this.
  8. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I was similar. I don't really "have a guy" anymore, so I found myself not really cheering for anybody except good racing. Acosta might become that guy. It's not that I was less into it, it was a pretty boring race anyway, it's that is was just different.

I actually found myself cheering for both Marc and Pedro when they were battling a bit. I was rooting for Pedro to stick it to Marc, but on the other hand was like "c'mon Marc, don't let that baby face punk get away with anything, give him a welcome to the big leagues" lol.

SuddenBraking, Phl218 and BigBird like this.