1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pay It Forward

Discussion in 'General' started by RRP, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

This thread keeps delivering...

R Acree likes this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Mark, you're a solid dude. :up:

When I take over I will not put you up against the wall and have you shot.

dtalbott and RRP like this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You old softie.

4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Tis’ the season so back to the top on this. :D

I’m making a run to Wheeling, WV on Dec 13/14 to drop off a bike (Columbus OH) and then drop off and pick up oiler parts for the Concours project in Wheeling.

This is going to be a turn and burn out on Friday and back on Saturday ASAP.

The route will be pretty much all I70 west of Indy to Wheeling and back.

I will have the big truck and 6x12 enclosed (with TRS set up). On the way out I will have a bike, 2 oiler motors, and assorted parts bins. That said, I will have room going out and even more coming back East.

Time is tight on this one as Beck is giving me a window to handle this stuff on our anniversary weekend. :bow:

HOWEVER, If I can help out let me know and I’ll do what I can. :D

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Last bump up on this run . Trailer will be essentially empty coming back west on Saturday.

Hit me up ASAP if there’s anything I can help out with.

Merry Christmas!

6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Uppittty. Delivered some big ass sprayer tires to New Philadelphia Ohio tonight.

Got a 16’ open trailer (car hauler) empty heading back home in the morning. I77 to I70 back to Terra Haute then south to Vincennes…

499088F0-ECA7-4626-9AF9-F60BEB026912.jpeg

SuddenBraking and Phl218 like this.
  7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

No pics of big ass tires ? :D

8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Sorry, had to get ‘em unloaded before dark and the hotel pool (and the nine year old) was calling.:D

gpz11 likes this.
  9. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Back to the top on this.

Heading for WV Friday 15th to meet up with @dont621 on SV stuff and also delivering a race truck chassis to @tzrboy Chris G.

I’ll have the lion’s share of my 18’ deck over open in the return trip barring a 2G SV and some spares.

You got something to backhaul, let me know ASAP. Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, WV.

Trailer pic for reference:

29A8C3AA-15E7-44DC-A49A-652E2385D558.jpeg

Sabre699, Banditracer, gpz11 and 2 others like this.