1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motoamerica Live+ incompetence

Discussion in 'General' started by moto316, Feb 22, 2024.

1. grapemustard

grapemustard Well-Known Member

same.

crazy thing is that it worked totally fine for me all last year and now this.

2. dammyneckhurts

dammyneckhurts Well-Known Member

I have the same thing, the Live feature constantly freezes and when I try to watch an earlier session from today it says I don't have a subscription and the loop continues.

doubleapex likes this.
  3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I just sent a email, see what happens.

Update, got an instant bot reply. They're aware and working on it. :rolleyes:

4. Barry Savoie

Barry Savoie Member

Same thing is happening to me. The app says I have to pay for premium content. I paid for the full season in February. I have and email from MotoAmerica confirming it. I am signed in. Their shitty bot tech support just keeps saying to make sure I have a fast internet connection. I called the main office and left a voicemail declaring my extreme unhappiness with them.

grapemustard likes this.
  5. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Having the same issue when I got home and tried to log in using roku. Using the PC when i click play it states premium content with a subscribe button. When i click subscribe I get this. Ridiculous :mad: 20240307_164349.jpg

wsmc42 likes this.
  6. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Same for me, they took the money but no log in.

grapemustard likes this.
  7. tdnoob

tdnoob New Member

Replays seem to be working now, at least twins does.

8. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

On Roku, I logged out of MotoAmerica channel. Then I deleted the channel. Then I re-added the channel Then I logged in again and boom. It works :Pop:

TurboBlew likes this.
  9. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

Arghh.....

Same ol

10. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

And it's
    Yeah... its shit

11. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Don't know what's changed but I've never had problems with it until today. Must be all those new people that signed up to see the baggers.

Circacee likes this.
  12. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Thanks. This seemed to work for me too.

13. Banditracer

The replays are working for me now.

14. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

What he said.

15. moto316

moto316 Well-Known Member

On a positive note, the replay quality looks to be greatly improved. Bitrate and resolution seems much higher than last year.

Mike Fennell likes this.
  16. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

And same shit again today...

17. Banditracer

So it's not just me? I just tried logging in and nothings working.

18. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

I'm having no issues today on the Roku app or the phone app. Seems like the apps on both devices auto-updated for me.

PatricksDad and Dragginass like this.
  19. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I'm really not trying to suck up to MA.....but I am logged in and watching live with no issues. I think some of you may be having issues with old apps? The android app is working A+

20. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

The app on my android phone is working well so far today. I did have to connect to wifi. Yesterday I could only get the stream to play for about 1/2 second at a time.