1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motoamerica Live+ incompetence

Discussion in 'General' started by moto316, Feb 22, 2024.

1. They really need to work out bugs etc before they go live. I have no issue paying for a service but the service, even though I don’t expect perfection, at least get in the damn ballpark. It always seems to be something.

wsmc42 likes this.
  2. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Wait! Are there two subscriptions? You know one that works as it should and one that is a little less expensive but you only get the video and no sound and none of the other stuff?

Sarcasm of course.

3. backbone

backbone scarred for life

They better fix this mess before the dang race

4. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Working for me now. Still buggy but I can hear it. Ouch!

5. dammyneckhurts

dammyneckhurts Well-Known Member

Anyone having issues watching Live+ on March 7 th? I am a laptop using a fiber optic connection and I keep reloading the page, it will play for 30 seconds and then freeze up. Frustrating.

6. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

And why can't we pick the playback resolution like all other streaming sites offer?

7. moto316

moto316 Well-Known Member

8. MattTries

MattTries Member

Mine won't even work anymore. Running in a web browser. It worked fine for Twins qualifying but that was about it. Off to a great start for the year. Glad I only bought the $13 weekend instead of the full season.

9. moto316

Streams back now with audio. You’ll need to close your browser tab entirely and reopen. Hitting refresh won’t work

MattTries and SirCrashAlot like this.
  10. dammyneckhurts

dammyneckhurts Well-Known Member

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I still got nothing , I've hit refresh several times and restarted it. I hope their tech guy's plan on working all night.

12. moto316

its up now with 12 minutes left in group b qualy

13. Ken Roberts

Ken Roberts Active Member

Yep, Can't even get the page to load.
    **** Edit*****
    Clicked the link above, clicked the MotoA emblem top left, logged in from the main page. Now streaming again.
    Nope, spoke too soon. Spinning circle of sadness.

14. moto316

yep its still shit..

15. Wtf. Now all of a sudden my app is stating some crap about changing my cellular permissions (which are as they should be, switch on off/ restarted app and phone just for the sake of my sanity) won’t let me stream via cell data.

16. Mike Fennell

Mike Fennell Never Was

Wow. Even worse than I expected. Worked for less than 5 minutes. How could they be so bad at this?

17. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Ditto here. It worked for a while on. Roku TV with the MA Live + app and then had a few issues. Went to a different TV casting AirPlay from my phone and total doo-doo.

Edit: oh and it doesn’t let me Chrome Cast it anymore. Only airplay. That sucks because you can’t check live timing while watching the race. With Casting function last year, it was easy to watch on my main TV and follow live timing too.

18. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I seem to get a few seconds of info and then the circle forever. Then I back all the way out and it is good for 10-15 seconds, before intermittent pausing

CR750 likes this.
  19. moto316

20. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Complete shit. I click on supersport and it says I need a subscription. Then tells me I'm already subscribed and to go back and enjoy content. Continuous loop. Fuck this