1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2024 | Race 1 | Qatar | Lusail | March 8-10

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 4, 2024.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I am just wondering what is going thru Bastianinis head right now. You know that there will be a rider shuffle if Marquez is winning.

Phl218 likes this.
  2. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Nothing.... because Bastianini knows MM93 will never be on a Factory Ducati, no matter what.

Wheel Bearing and BigBird like this.
  3. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

It's going to be on HBO Max B/R Sports.
    https://www.max.com/sports

KrooklynSV and notbostrom like this.
  4. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Ok i read it backwards, you got me. derp.

5. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

I think there is a guy hiding in a room...all the high tech gear at his fingertips. His sole goal is to make sure MM's doesn't win or he hits the highside button right before he does :D

6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

MM will be on the top step this year. Probably before race 5. I think he's been downplaying his adaptation to the Ducati to down play any expectations, but I think he knows he can win on it. If his arm fitness doesn't degrade any farther. Championship this year? I think that's a bit of a longshot, but fighting for wins after a couple rounds I have no doubts after watching testing. He'll be there. I lot of strong fast riders on front running capable machines. Gonna be a good year.

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think that Martin a big a problem for Bastianini right now. He is already a known quantity and has made it clear that this is his last year on a satellite team. He is ready to sign today.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2024
    418 likes this.
  8. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

It's about damn time!! It's been a long off season!

Phl218 likes this.
  9. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I don't think he will be kicking everyone's ass, as the level of competition has really stepped up while he has been injured and riding that POS that was trying to kill him. But, look at all of the riders that won races last year and try to convince me that they are all better than MM. He will win races this year, I don't know how many, but it would be very foolish to not consider him in the top 5 for the championship and I don't really even care for him that much but there is no denying that he still has as much talant and skill as anybody in the field.

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Martinez?....

I know who you mean but someone else might ask you to pass a cognitive test.... :D

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Agreed. But if Marc starts being faster than both of those 2 it could be interesting. Ducati will not want the factory team being beaten by year old bikes.

12. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Had no idea this was an option.....might just consider adding this feature for the season.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  13. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Have they tested at Qatar, yet?

Anyone have any results from that test?

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

[​IMG]

15. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Sadly, looking for data, not conjucture at this time...

[​IMG]

16. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Phl218 and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  17. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

I'm stoked for the season to get started. I am in no way a MM fan but he has been mature, smart and methodical in his pre season approach. I would not bet against him being on the podium first race. When the lights go out he will find a little extra.

18. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Agree. Its called MM93 "Maniacal Douchebag Mode"

19. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

20. BigBird

BigBird blah