1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JH4 Pocket Knife

Discussion in 'General' started by wsmc42, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Nope, It is more useful..:)

2. bergs

bergs Well-Known Member

@Alex.434 how many brake discs to make a quality engraved 3' screwdriver?

Sabre699 likes this.
  3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Wow. Way to turn into a bitch when your knowledge on a subject is proven to be that of a child’s.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

You think your name calling is adult like? You can kiss my ass too.
    I got your bitch right here . Lol

5. Shenanigans

Yall take your bullshit back to TDJU.

When did it become a crime to state you what you felt on here. Everyone of you that has something smart to say can fuck straight off.

ToofPic likes this.
  6. Shenanigans

I don't need any friends especially like the bitches in this thread.

7. Shenanigans

Why do you care so much about what I said?

8. Alex.434

Alex.434 ^ That time I stole JH's bike.

We will be putting your knives' number on the thank you / autograph card. So if your is order #33, it will have #33 on the thank you card. Coincidently, Josh Herrin is getting #2.

For you my former LRRS pal? About Tree Fiddy.

Once again, thank you. I was just texting with Duane Dwyer, who's making the Rotorcraft custom GRAND PRIZE, and he's pumped. He's a huge JH4 fan himself so we'll (JH & I) be heading to his workshop post-Daytona to drop off the brake rotors and film some Behind the Scenes content of that coming together. Duane has a nice 916-gen Ducati over at his shop too!

CRA_Fizzer, bergs, Kurlon and 2 others like this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Good lord, man. I'm having Roy flashbacks. :crackup:

bleacht, R1Racer99 and redtailracing like this.
  10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

LOL, beat me to it.
    Roy, dat you?

11. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Nothing I posted stated nor implied that I cared very much about what you said. I simply asked a couple of questions seeking clarification of your motives for your posts so I could put them into a perspective which might help them make some sense to me. I then posted my own perspective on knives in that price range and explained why it didn't make sense to me at this time.
    Why are you so concerned and defensive about my questions? Of course since you declined to answer my reasonable questions, I guess we will never know your motivation behind your posts. Fortunately, I don't care, but those who do will just need to make stuff up about you to fill in the information gap. Thankfully, the Beeb is very good at making shit up so don't get surprised at the level of bs that comes out of this.
    Have a sparkly day!!!

12. Shenanigans

Why did all you ballers pay $375 for a knife that he gets $30 from based on it's normal retail price instead of sending him $375 so he could use all of it?

ToofPic and AC1108 like this.
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

See, now that I can understand from a keepsake standpoint.

I can’t understand spending $325 on a kaneeefay that doesn’t have some sentimental value.

Just like I can’t understand spending more than $0 on a fucking watch.

14. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

lol I didn’t say I was trying to be adult like. I was explaining your lack of knowledge on a topic and you got all but hurt and acted like a bitch. When someone acts like a bitch, I have no problem telling them. Stop acting like a bitch.

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

New Roydrage is fun.

Quicktoy and wsmc42 like this.
  16. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Wow, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand.

17. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

You can cut the tension with a .....

18. Alex.434

Alex.434 ^ That time I stole JH's bike.

This is massively incorrect.

I didn't post here to get caught up in this type of thing, but I also don't want blatant misinformation besmirching my program. A lot of people have donated their time and effort to put together a cool program to help support JH4 at Daytona. No one is making money off this, literally all proceeds/profits go to the racing team. Every single partner involved came together to make it happen and everyone involved is stoked on the response and funds raised so far. Josh and I talk daily on this. We're both honored by the response and outpouring of support.

We get it, you aren't into knives. That's fine, all good, no hard feelings. Just click the 'Unsubscribe to Notifications' and move on. But please don't post up falsehoods that call into question the integrity of a lot of people's hard work, and pride of accomplishment.

All the best.

SirCrashAlot, backbone, Jed and 15 others like this.
  19. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Then be an adult/gentleman and kindly show yourself out.

20. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

All I know is I loved this. Not into knifes but I appreciate the effort and its a cool memoir to the king of Roadracing. Good luck to JH4 as you have a ton of fans that will be rooting for you. Thanks Alex for this unique way to support the sport.

backbone, CRA_Fizzer and sharkattack like this.