1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motoamerica Live+ incompetence

Discussion in 'General' started by moto316, Feb 22, 2024.

1. L1MTD

L1MTD Active Member

Lol’d

BrentA likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: Okay, make it issues but there's not a lot of difference.

3. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Glad I'm trying things now. Can log into the webpage but not the android app. Clowns...

4. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

Tomorrow is the big money day when they break into everyones bank for renewal. I already have one charge from them on an account I can't access and something tells me they'll double dip once again.

5. swissrcr

swissrcr Active Member

I guess we have to wait a day or two after auto renewal to check the new format? same user name and password,right? this old man needs to know.

5axis likes this.
  6. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

I just logged in and it looks updated to me. We'll have to see how it works for a live race.

7. Mk4Matt

Mk4Matt Well-Known Member

I swore I canceled my membership a few weeks ago to avoid getting charged.... got charged this morning..

8. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Mine updated no issue, and I received my two hoodies within a week...and I hardly ever have issues with the service.

I have to believe some of these issues are on your end.

But regardless, just keep bashing, and you can help kill American road racing you twits! :crackup:

Cheap fuckers!:D

Dragginass and swissrcr like this.
  9. swissrcr

swissrcr Active Member

had to reset my password,all good. thanks guys.

10. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Once I reset my password, the site seems to be working. There's no indication that I'm logged in. When I woke up this morning, I had two emails from them. Checked my CC and sure as hell, two charges.

Contacted them and haven't heard back...they're probably pretty busy today.

Pretty surprising how even the smallest of businesses can get online payments to work right, yet this is a problem every year. Maybe, instead of rolling out a completely new website, they could just fix and update the old one...unless it was too f@cked-up.

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Bummer. I've bought several shirts from them and always got my order super quick. The frequent sale ads on Instagram are great.

I can't do the subscription. I can barely make it through the highlights with those commentators. Sorry not sorry they are awful. "Here they go side by side" and repeat.

12. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

These clowns just charged me to reup the subscription...I never authorized it nor saw anything letting me know they were reupping it...now I get to go through their idiot parade to try and get my money back and cancel the account.

13. BrentA

BrentA Very expensive.

This thread was worth the subscriptions you all paid. :Pop:

14. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

New And Vastly Improved MotoAmerica Live+ To Debut At Daytona

15. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

You authorized automatic renewals when you signed up, that was part of the wall of text you didn't read. The onus was on you to cancel before the next renewal. There have also been multiple emails from Live+ about this in the last month.

CR750, cav115 and BrentA like this.
  16. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Did anybody get dinged this week if they only bought the Daytona feed last year?

17. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

You bought 1 race last year and they dinged you for the whole 2024 season?!

18. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

The website looks just as janky as it did last year. Whatever... it always worked for me whenever I want to watch. Sometimes live streaming was glitchy but it always seemed to clear up. 90 bucks is worth it for me to be able to watch or go re-watch any race I want to whenever I want to. I'm a fan and with all things considered live plus is way better than speedvision.

cav115, swissrcr and 418 like this.
  19. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Haven't checked yet, been out in the garage detailing the Donzi for the last few days

20. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

TurboBlew and Banditracer like this.