1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JH4 Pocket Knife

Discussion in 'General' started by wsmc42, Feb 26, 2024.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

And I’ll bet that entire $375 they sell out. Which I would be thrilled to see.

for reference, the non-JH4 version of that knife goes for about $300 normally. And the benchmade bugout as a whole has been one of, if not the most popular EDC knives in the world over the last decade.

Senna and sharkattack like this.
  2. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I agree. While a Spyderco fanboy, I do like the Bugout, especially the ones with the CF, aluminum, or titanium scales. The original FRN (or whatever they were) were a little flimsy.

3. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Quinn Knives is also owned by a former racer, who worked in the industry for a long time.

Alex.434 and sharkattack like this.
  4. That’s funny you say that as that’s exactly where mine will go. I have a few Jolly Roger buckets and one has just been a display helmet its entire life.

5. I was smart. I ordered mine as a gift from my wife for my birthday:)

Banditracer likes this.
  6. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Yeah the upcharge for the JH4 edition is really not bad.

redtailracing likes this.
  7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Fools will buy anything

ToofPic likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Except an R1…apparently

418, smooth and sharkattack like this.
  9. redtailracing

Dude, seriously? Jealous much that you can't swing it? Or just don't know shit about material science & product design but decided to talk out of your ass anyway? If it's not your cup of tea, then just move on. But I'm sure a lot of people, myself included, think this is cool as fuck and are happy to purchase because we like it and it supports a rider we all think quite highly of.

10. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Well said, sir!!!

11. Jim

Jim Know your grids...

I remember when a famous racer put out a watch that I said I would never buy because I knew him when he was 12ish. My mistake!!! It is worth big bucks, and I would never sell it if I owned one now. Josh, I bought your knife. Ride fast and hard my friend.

Spang308, 27 and sharkattack like this.
  12. Shenanigans

First off, you don't know me so GFY. Secondly. telling me to calm the fuck down yet you are posting this long ass rant. I simply stated how I felt about the product but you're trying to be a internet tough guy. It was a statement not a dick, don't take it so hard and personal.

Lastly assuming I can't swing it is laughable. Fuck off

ToofPic likes this.
  13. Shenanigans

Seriously?

14. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

Yes Seriously! You didn't just state how you felt about the product, you called people buying it fools, so you started the personal bs. Aside from Redtail's jab about you being able to afford it, the rest of his post was spot on.

sharkattack likes this.
  15. redtailracing

Not being an internet tough guy. Just pointing pathetic childish behavior when I see it. First you have to be the one guy to come in here talking shit about how dumb the price is. And then when I try to politely educate your ignorant ass, your only response is throw out insults. So only thing I can figure is either you're envious because you can't afford it or literally just too stupid to even recognize what you don't know. Those 2 things pretty much cover every situation I encounter where someone gets defensive and has to take a stance about how much others spend on a product.

You generally seem like a nice dude on here but don't come to the party, piss in the punch bowl, and expect not to get called out.

16. Shenanigans

I wasn't responding to you but ok. You're right.!! LOL

17. Shenanigans

Y'all got soft amd butthurt over what I said.

ToofPic likes this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Channel your inner Mad Brad! :mad:

19. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

purchased to help support JH4’s Daytona effort

Alex.434 and wsmc42 like this.
  20. jdavis6446

jdavis6446 Well-Known Member

Purchased to support Josh.

Alex.434 likes this.