1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | 2024 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Speak for yourself. I'd be sitting on Pole (Giggidy) at every race!

tgold, Gino230, 03RumbleBee and 3 others like this.
  2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Shut your whore mouth before Steeltoe kills you.

3. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Fixerated

Shenanigans likes this.
  4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Truth hurts sometimes

Shenanigans likes this.
  5. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Try to subscribe a new account using“[email protected]

6. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

i havent had an issue w WSBK. I also used a new email for MA and received the 2 year deal.

koth442 likes this.
  7. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

I think those email accounts are free!
    My wife has like thirty different emails. She has her reasons, but I will NEVER understand.
    AZN issues !

ajcjr likes this.
  8. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I follow him on Strava, and I noticed he's setting PRs every week on a 70 mile ride, and just became Local Legend on some segment or other- It was actually very motivational. He's close to my age and he's still out there training like he's in the fucking Tour De France. So I'm glad to hear that he had a deal in the works and that this wasn't just his normal fitness routine.

Now I'm going for my usual 20 mile pedal to the coffee shop and back. :crackup:

9. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

And the chassis looks pretty spindly- a complete unknown as to how that thing is going to handle and what chassis mods it will need to be competitive. Daytona is only 7 corners but when we get to Barber it will be neat to see how far the chassis has been developed.

Once a Wanker.. and noles19 like this.
  10. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Forces from the speeds at Daytona will test the chassis plenty.

418 likes this.
  11. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Dude treats every workout like a beast

Gino230 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  12. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

The bike is a great tool . That and apparently a ice bath some hour or so before a hot race(Spies and Mladin stories):crackup:. Last 6-7 years I raced I was on the bike a lot (175-300 miles a week). Made things so much easier when it was 95 degrees with 90 % humidity . Everyone seemed to be struggling on those days.
    I've been mixing it up last couple months. long ride on Saturdays A1A road bike, Sunday on the levee on the MTB ( that's a eye opener when your pushing pretty good and seeing 13-15 mph :whoosh:). I'll go out on either during the week if I got some time , if not on the smart trainer with Rouvy app . Gotta mix it up to see some results. Couple easy rides , a good interval ride and a good long ride with some decent pace. I'll see you Saturday o_O

Gino230 likes this.
  13. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

From Mathew Scholtz IG:

"I took some time away from social media and the racing public to figure some things out and get back to a position where I was putting my best self forward. I have some news in the works which I am excited to share with everyone soon.

I would just like to thank all of you who sent messages and called to check on me. I’ll be getting back to everyone and soon as I can.

This is the start of a new chapter."

cBJr, Mike Fennell, 418 and 3 others like this.
  14. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

Baggers, calling it now.

Gino230 and 5axis like this.
  15. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Quite honestly, baggers was fun to watch before it was this stacked. I say pile it on. The bikes are not really my cup of tea, but the racing has been entertaining, and the influx of talent will only make it better. I know we all love sport bikes, but at least it provides an opportunity for these guys to earn a paycheck AND attract more paying fans.

16. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

May be he fixed his poor attitude!

17. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

Matty don't have a poor attitude. He wears his heart on his sleeve and during practice, qualifying and race time, he shows his emotions when things aren't going well but the rest of the time in the paddock, he's one of the nicest, most approachable guys there is...

Chazzz, Gino230, evakat and 8 others like this.
  18. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Absolutely! Every interaction I’ve had with him has been positive

MUFC1878 and motodog650 like this.
  19. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

The real reason for bagger racing.

baggerracing.jpg

koth442, Banditracer and motodog650 like this.
  20. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

He seems to be carrying a lot of baggage.