1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proper pricing for race parts??

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by R-P, Feb 9, 2024.

1. R-P

R-P Member

I have a 2007 GSXR 750 that I am converting back to stock so I can sell.

I would like to get rid of all the performance parts in one go, but am unsure how to price...

I have a full race body (which has never been painted, nor has it been damaged)

Penske three way rear shock

GP front forks

Two brothers slip on

R6 Mono block front brakes with master cylinder.

New Annatori quick shift never installed (I had a previous version installed, it worked well for me, but not sure if they are desirable or not...)

Any help on individual component prices would be greatly appreciated, or a value for all the items listed.

As for the body, I bought new out of Vancouver Canada, and I cannot for the life of me remember who made it...

Thanks in advance,

(also, any guess on what the bike itself is worth? 9,300 miles, never been down, plastic is close to flawless) ??

RP

2. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

I have the same bike and have been buying parts to rebuild it since I went off at @ 120mph in 2021. I bought a set of forks with GP carts in them for $900 shipped last year. Which I thought was a great price actually.
    The shock I would say is worth at least the same as the forks are.
    The calipers and MC would be a nice brake upgrade package at $200.
    The body is the hardest part IMO bc it costs a lot to ship it. I sold my painted track plastics (from China) that had minor low side damage for $650 shipped.

3. R-P

R-P Member

Thank you for the reply, I have at least a starting point for the parts.

Yeah, the race body seems it will need to go locally due to freight. I would be happy if I got 200 bucks out of the plastics, think I paid almost a grand for them...

RP

Newyork likes this.
  4. R-P

R-P Member

If I-ship the body it would have to be on a pallet. And it looks like it would be about $550. In freight to ship to your location from 98506 which is where I live...

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  5. R-P

R-P Member

I am guessing the freight on the shocks. Forks and everything else would probably be less than a hundred bucks...
    That is just a guess...

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  6. R-P

R-P Member

Clarification the pallet would have all of the items on and not just the body...

Kyle Brosius likes this.