1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2024 WERA MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 8, 2024.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Hey All!

Just trying to gauge interest on this year's MotoGP Fantasy League. $100 buy in as usual.

dsapsis has informed us that he will not be running the league this year. I don't mind doing it or if you have someone else in mind, even better.

Very important is that @jksoft is still onboard, as he is the backbone to having the site and the sweet platform built.

So if we have enough, then we'll run it, otherwise, we had a good run.

2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

What is all this "IF" talk? It's gamefuckingon!!!

BigBird likes this.
  3. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I think Im going to embrace minimalism and bow out for the year.

4. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i am def in.

BigBird likes this.
  5. backbone

backbone scarred for life

I'm out this year because I'm always out of town and I forget to even look and see whats happening in MotoGP.

6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I am out this year. I don't think I'll have much time to keep track of things.

7. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

I am in, as long as we still keep from scoring Saturdays.... I'd be mental having to pick both

BigBird likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

We would keep the same rules as last year.

9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I'm a solid maybe. Like others I've forgotten more often than not to set picks............

10. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Got to bow out this year, new puppy inbound next week and he's going to take up alot of my time in the near future.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

For those that are new and that may not know, we run a league for the entire MotoGP season.
    • It is based on how close you can set your top 1-15 to the actual race results for that particular weekend's full race (usually Sunday)
    • The top 3 at the end of the year share in prize money, but there is also a weekly winner of who had the most points.
    • So even if you are out of the total scoring, you can win some prize money for a weekly win
    • Deadline to set picks is 5 minutes before the start of the race.
    • Scoring is based on previous MotoGP game
    • $100 buy-in for the season
    jksoft created a sweet interface and website where you log your picks. With the game it usually keeps me way more invested to what's happening with MotoGP.

Hope we can get some returning players and some new ones and keep the game and tradition alive

gixer1100 likes this.
  12. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

it definitely makes race weekends more interactive for me.

BigBird likes this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Any more interest in the game?

Would suck for @jksoft's beautiful platform to go to waste.

14. redtailracing

come on fuckers, we had like 20ish people last year I think. Surely not that many are dropping right? And plenty of room for newbies I'd imagine.

gixer1100 and BigBird like this.
  15. redtailracing

Bump. Let's go people! This is the most fun you can have on the beeb. Kinda.

gixer1100 and BigBird like this.
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

4.5 people so far :(

Come on folks, you know you want to play....let's have fun for like 20 races and bench race each other with actual stakes!

17. 72westie

72westie Well-Known Member

Sign me up. Maybe I’ll pay more attention this year

BigBird likes this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

And now 5.5, do i hear 6.5?

19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

@BigBird I'll be in again if it's happening. We had great numbers last year but poopy participation after a couple rounds and ghost town late season.

BigBird likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

It's kind of the ebb and flow of it. I mean each week someone can win something, but life happens. still way more fun being in it

so we at 6.5....getting better....7.5?