1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gixxer Brah

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 27, 2024.

1. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

Glad to see he has warrants out of CO. Now the locals back in his in TX need to load his ass up with as many charges as they can. If he gets any prison time I hope Bubba pushes Brah's shit in daily.

2. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

I don't know, a guy I went to high school with did about a ten mile high speed blast. His step son who was in the car filmed it and without his knowledge posted it online.

The guy's a fairly well known business owner. It was obvious where they were, the highway past my house coincidentally. He filmed the speedo in excess of 160mph and got enough of the dash to know what car they were in.

Video went a little viral. Law enforcement contacted him. He talked to his lawyer who told him that unless he straight admitted to it there wasn't anything law enforcement could charge him with. < He told me this himself.

Anyhow, it all went away. I wouldn't bet those charges would stick if it actually went to court.

3. BrentA

BrentA Very expensive.

4. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

The one minute video had me thinking of Scott Ru$$ell's ride after he crashed in the '95 Daytona 200.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

6. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Now...he just needs to declare himself a Mextican...and he will be back on those streets in no time bumping goober with Maxvagasille.

Superchikn996 and GixxerJohn011 like this.
  7. MrGooch

MrGooch Well-Known Member

From what I have seen, it looks like he will get stuck with some Class 2 misdemeanors which in Colorado are 10-30 days in jail each and a few hundred dollar fine a piece. I am curious to see if he will try to plead this down (which I imagine would almost certainly include forfeiting his license as part of the agreement), or will he take the time and keep his license. Jail time might just increase his clout with that street crowd, but he would be a moron to keep posting the same videos afterwards, being known to Dallas PD now. It would be perfectly in line with the moron he already is, though.

Also, per the court filings he most likely still lives at home with his parents. I imagine the worst part of this whole ordeal will be trying to explain to his family what the hell he is doing, assuming they don't already know.

8. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I messaged him a link to come here,but nothing so far :D

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He might have tried but. . . :D

someone mentioned that he has some kind of kid charge earlier in the thread. Any truth to that?

Anyways, fuck Taserface, as long as I’m one of the gatekeepers he can fuck off.

CBRRRRR999 and ToofPic like this.
  10. Irate

Irate Member

I think that's Max Wrist, not Gixxer Brah

MrGooch and ToofPic like this.
  11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

who’s he? A track day winner?

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Probably just some loser gap champ that backs out of bets.

Superchikn996 likes this.
  13. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

If this guy serves time and any guy in a 1320 video doesn’t it’s only because he used a crappy lawyer. Clearly video evidence can be beat.

ToofPic likes this.
  14. raven433

raven433 Old and Slow

yeah Max Douche now resides in Bryson City NC. Makes his videos on the Tail and Blood Mountain.

ToofPic likes this.
  15. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

While he's an idiot, I'm not sure I agree with anal rape being the punishment for doing dumb things on a motorcycle.

That seems a bit harsh from my POV.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  16. BrentA

BrentA Very expensive.

Maxwrist is Eugene McMahel.
    Information below:
    https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2017/05/12/army-releases-verdicts-of-march-courts-martial/

ToofPic likes this.
  17. Superchikn996

Superchikn996 Well-Known Member

Thanks for that, I'll take that as a warning for not riding there anymore.
    It's beyond me that he hasn't already killed or seriously injured someone in the Gap with the way he rides there.
    Guy has serious mental issues.

BrentA likes this.
  18. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

I've seen a few of his vids where he takes young ladies for a ride and does the same stupid shit cutting up traffic and running insane speeds on the interstate. I don't give a fuck if he kills himself but he is a true fucktard for having a passenger when doing it.

There is a difference in doing dumb things on a bike and total disregard of safety/life of other people. IMHO GB is almost as bad as Maxwrist. They both have mental issues but MW is a convicted felon so there's that. I stand by my comment earlier about Bubba and GB.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

20. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

My anxiety went through the roof watching that shyt! Just imagine how lucky he is for no one swerving into or out of his way.