1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Veloce racing RS660s for sale (2) bikes 1

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Alanjtc73n, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Alanjtc73n

Alanjtc73n Well-Known Member

Veloce racing is liquidating the race program and selling off inventory. Literally everything is for sale including the semi and race trailer. For now though we'll focus on a couple bikes. We have a 2022 and 2021 Aprilia RS 660 for sale. The 22 is Jody Barry's race bike from this season and outfitted to win races. Mods are extensive and include motor work with custom stacks and fueling maps. Front end is RSV4 with FKR carts. Rear is ohlins. Exhaust is SC project. AIM evo is wired in along with potentiometers for telemetry. Full spares are available and packages can be customized. Asking price is 21k but negotiable depending on what the buyer wants on the bike and what spares package.

Second bike is a 21 from the 2021 season ridden by Mazzioto. It stayed in inventory as a spare for 2023. This bike also has a built motor, custom stacks, and fuel mapping. Bodywork and intake are different. Exhaust is SC project. Suspension is ohlins carts in stock forks and ohlins rear shock. This bike does not have AIM evo but a solo 2 dl is available. Side note, OZ wheels and RCS are not included. Again, a full spares package or any mods can be added or removed. Asking is 16k.

Spares will include at minimum spare wheels, warmers, grips, and levers. Other spares are negotiable.

Happy to work with buyers to figure out a package of what they want.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/qyccjzqx4r0quk9vx427a/h?rlkey=h5olq4p5xrx4lxbdpmabhfae8&dl=0

2. mgordon

mgordon Member

where are these located?

3. Alanjtc73n

Located in the Seattle, WA area with complimentary delivery to Portland, OR as well. Shipping available through motoshippers or the carrier of your choice.

4. Brock Cattanach

Brock Cattanach Well-Known Member

5. Brock Cattanach

Brock Cattanach Well-Known Member

see it now

6. Jethro66

Jethro66 Well-Known Member

Interested in spares as were building an RS660
    Bodywork, suspension etc

7. Alanjtc73n

Are you looking for stock parts or race parts?

8. Jethro66

Jethro66 Well-Known Member

9. Alanjtc73n

For front, I have Ohlins carts installed in RS660 forks and Andreani carts that are not installed in anything. For rear, I have a new Ohlins shock. Bodywork I have a ton of lowers and tails. Might have an extra upper too. Extra stock wheels that I'll let go cheap. Extra radiators too. I have a new Akra full system as well as SC project full system. Used I have Akra and SC systems as well.

10. Alanjtc73n

The 21 is now sold. 22 still available.

11. rongentile

rongentile Well-Known Member

Can you give me a call about the spares you have left?
    602-571-6302 Ron

12. edghuge

edghuge Well-Known Member

Price for the wheels 831 320 4633

13. Alanjtc73n

Both bikes now sold pending funds. I'll reach out to those that were interested in spares after I complete the sales and figure out what spares are left. Thanks everyone

Jethro66 and stickboy274 like this.
  14. omar olivier

omar olivier Member

Question:
    1. RSV4 Front forks bolt right up?
    2. What year's RSV4 can be used for front end?
    Thank You!

15. Zoomie

Zoomie Well-Known Member

@omar olivier 15+
    Steering stop, damper mounts, etc, require some mods
    Also be aware of desired geometry. Offset can vary by generation.
    Added bonus, stock RSV4 forged wheel is as light as aftermarket.
    RS660 and RSV4 front wheel will interchange, with appropriate wheel bearing

16. multistraddler

multistraddler Well-Known Member

Do you still have these? If so, what rider weight are the springs set up for?

17. Alanjtc73n

Still got one left. I'll check the spring rates. I don't believe I have extra springs for them though.

18. multistraddler

multistraddler Well-Known Member

Thanks for checking, but I ended up buying a set from another inmate here.

19. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

Do you have rsv4 forged front wheel.