1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cats on the counter

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I don't eat food people bring to work.

Because some of y'all nasty fucks let your cats crawl all over your fkn kitchen counters.

That or you rub your dog then you use that same hand to peel the taters. Y'all think it's cute.

Ya nasty.

weber#465, MELK-MAN, AJ and 7 others like this.
  2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I though this was some new "elf on the shelf" spinoff this holiday season. I always preferred this one myself....

[​IMG]

IrocRob, motion and Banditracer like this.
  3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

The PETA nut swingers will be along shortly to ban yo azz.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I got nothing against animals. They're delicious.

Seriously, pets are great. I've kept several. But I never let them near the food I'm preparing.

A whole lot of people will have that animal up on the same counter they're cutting carrots on.

You know who you are.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

‘Toe, when you’re out I sneak into your house and press pickle on all your glasses and coffee cups.
    Starting next week I’m going to smoosh snake on all your plates and dishes because of your anti cat rhetoric!

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm not anti-cat. I love cats. I'm anti people who let the cat/bird/lizard/ferret crawl all over food prep areas in the kitchen.

Ya nasty.

MELK-MAN, AJ and Pixelator like this.
  7. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

My sister makes a mean pecan pie and I have try and not think about her 6-8 cats (I'm not sure she even knows how many) "helping" her make it. We have 3 cats and 2 dogs and a 100+ fish, none are allowed on the counters.

There's 2 local breweries that have cats around to control the rodents with all the grain around. One just has one cat that is grumpy and keeps to himself, but the other one has 3-4 and they're always jumping up on the tables and bar. Neither serve food, I guess how they get away with it but it's still off-putting.

BigBird likes this.
  8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

So you're put off by pets on the counter, but totally OK with the Taco Bell kid that scratches his nuts in between tacos?

9. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Hey ! Hey! Let's stay on topic here. Create a new thread. Its the offseason.

Steeltoe likes this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This thread is very confusing. While I wholeheartedly agree with the OP regarding cats walking on kitchen counters (or bed pillows, for that matter), agreeing on anything about hygiene with a man who eats ass makes me question my entire belief system.

TurboBlew, CBRRRRR999, beac83 and 2 others like this.
  11. Riot

Riot Well-Known Member

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

man...if your 100+ fish were on the counter, that would be called sushi

Also, pics of said fish. I've dialed back the aquarium(s) a lot, just have a 20 gallon long these days

Last edited: Dec 15, 2023
  13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Who eats ass? ‘Toe?

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

jeezus

15. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Do you think he really does?

skidooboy and E Reed like this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why are you guys acting like he's the only one who has expressed his taste for the bung on this forum?

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You should be more worried about the hand I scratch my crack with and then peel your potatoes.

beac83 likes this.
  18. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

Didn't Myth Busters find evidence of fecal matter on everything they tested? So much that they doubted the test results and then tested again?

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You have an immune system for a reason.

20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Salad Tossin Toe.......:D