1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | 2024 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Sep 24, 2023.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So basically anyone but the most famous Rocco the world?

2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Seffredi or Mediate? Depends on if you like films or men in funny pants walking around manicured lawns. :)

koth442 likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Friends with Rocco? Not any more than I am with the majority of people who have raced with us.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think fewer people watch golf. :D

5. WillMill

WillMill CRA MN #633

This is what I think of when I hear Rocco Landers. Different, but similar.

Attached Files:

6. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

A classic :crackup:

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Too funny y'all are talking about his name and not once mentioning his fathers :D

8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Yea if that is his real name that is interesting? Super nice guy, and when I met him, the name doesn’t fit.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Franky? Joey? Big Petey? Little Petey? Orthopetey?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

99% sure it is and no it doesn't - these days :crackup: It really never did but he was a bit crazier when he raced :D

27 and Boman Forklift like this.
  11. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Stoney

12. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Weren’t we all? You’ve seen every change in racers imaginable… me included…

I always thought it was ironic that CSS ads for instructors always said “no stoners!” Yet there was Stoney, Keith’s main man :D

I remember when he came east chasing contingencies 20 years ago… nice guy I thought…

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Still is a really nice guy.

27 likes this.
  14. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Funny, I've always Called him BrockO Landers.

15. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

That’s exactly my point. You know him personally. You view him differently than someone who doesn’t. I’m not alone in feeling how I do based on his interviews. I hope he’s a great kid that excels far in his career. I’m just not a fan based on what I’ve seen. That can always change but you stating you don’t know what I’m talking about when I say I think he comes across very badly in his interviews I understand now. You will never know what I’m talking about because he is a different person to you than he is to me. You may think his interviews are fine. I don’t.

418, E Reed and Chako like this.
  16. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

I had a similar outside view of Rocco. Listen to the Carruthers and Bice podcast he was on. You will like him more. He's a little different and has a gift for riding motorcycles fast. People I respect have a favorable opinion of Rocco. I hope he gets a good ride he needs to be in the series

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I want a season of Chili and Fogarty, sprinkled with some Gobert.

418, KneeDragger_c69, 5axis and 3 others like this.
  18. Hondo

Hondo Well-Known Member

As a race fan I get a kick out his interviews. I talked to him several times at Laguna this year and was surprised how mature he seemed.

19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I've got you covered. I'll stare at you ferociously while wearing a bathrobe and cussing you, but I'll be two days late doing it. That's if I bother to show up at all.

Hyperdyne likes this.
  20. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Throw a White Russian in yer mitt and you sound like “The Dude” not Mr Lebowski
    :crackup: