1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 20 | Valencia | Spain | Nov 24-26

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 20, 2023.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

That’s admittedly something I’ve always respected about Marc. Still not a fan of his. But I do have to respect the fact that he owns his boneheadedness and expects nothing but the same in return from his fellow competitors.

BigBird, Boman Forklift and MELK-MAN like this.
  2. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I don't get the rationale behind the whining about racers actually racing when they're mathematically eliminated from championship contention. Expecting someone else to roll over and let you by just because you're still in a championship hunt and they aren't is silly. Might as well just only grid people who haven't been eliminated yet.

BigBird and JBall like this.
  3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

That must really suck for the top three riders. Imagine how it feels to lose the championship to an inferior rider two years running.

KneeDragger_c69 and Dan Dubeau like this.
  4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

MM's brain was probably scrambled from watching VR46's mug on the building every lap. Imagine how that must feel for MM, to see VR up there at the finale every year. Talk about a mind f&*ck!

6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

He was doing that on a Honda… if he’d have been on any Euro brand he’d have been gone…

I hope he rests up until Tuesday and shows up at the crack of noon and pulls a Stoner breaking the lap record running a 1:27 in a handful of laps and says adios boys, have a great winter! :D

7. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

As soon as Martin almost clipped Pecco and ran off track, I told my wife, watch, he's gonna pitch it trying to catch back up. It was easy to predict and he didn't need to. He had plenty of time and speed. But, he has shown he gets frustrated easy and can make mistakes.

Then to basically blame it on MM was ridiculous. I'm no MM fan but I don't see that one as his fault and to his credit he shrugged it off as no big deal because in his words Martin had to attack.

elevenn7, Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  8. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

And that right there tars his season, which otherwise was super strong. He made two very large mistakes in the first set of laps and it cost him. Blaming anyone other than himself is not a good look for next year.

KneeDragger_c69 and Quicktoy like this.
  10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

He will be laughing all the way to the championship next year!!!

brex and 27 like this.
  11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

What a bitch! Rant on…

Alright… I raced a bit at a decent pace and level I guess… guess how many times in all of my hundreds of crashes my front tire got taken out? Never! Why because that tire is mine to protect and if it gets taken out it’s my fault… and shoving it up inside MM?!? Right! Dumb ass knew better… when MM striped his shoulder in the Sprint he knew that’s as far as Martin could come over and his front tire was safe…

have I chopped off someone’s front wheel when they shoved it in there when they shouldn’t have… yeah… have I run wide to save someone who made a mistake and got in under me hot… yeah…

I may be old school but the racer in front has the line of their choice… and it doesn’t matter if it’s a millimeter or a meter…

rant off

I hope MM punts his ass back to Seville or wherever he’s from and the Espargo brothers with him… Maverick too… and I’m not even a MM fan!

ok rant off for real this time…

what a crybaby bitch, JLo must be proud

KneeDragger_c69 and BigBird like this.
  12. Letitsnow

Letitsnow Well-Known Member

I bet MM will remember everybody who messed with him once he gets comfortable in his new shoes...

Quicktoy likes this.
  13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

there was this guy once that had his legs sewn together to save them…. He came back and stomped a hole in the fields ass for years… I think we’re about to see that again… I don’t think anyone has ever lived solely to win like MM does… not even Doohan…

14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

He doesn’t have to, he kicked everyone’s ass before and I think he will again. I just hope it doesn’t get boring like F1.

Quicktoy, BigBird and Letitsnow like this.
  15. Jordan Diggs

Jordan Diggs Lifelong Back Marker

Not sure if this was addressed yet but he did apologize and MM 100% understood

IL8APEX and Dragginass like this.
  16. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Yall are reading way too much into Martin "blaming" Marquez. Martin apologized to Marc and made nice after the race.

17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Pecco has everything to do with the conversation you started. Martin about ass packed him. Martin went on to ass pack Marquez. Everything else you said in the post made zero sense. The crash was 100% on Martin. Please take your VR45 goggles off.

fastedyamaha likes this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

This is what it said for 139 euros
    "Renew now! This subscription gives you access to all its content prior to, and not including, the first race of 2025. It also automatically renews to a 2025 subscription."

EDIT: I ordered it and now my subscription shows "Access: Nov 27, 2023 - Feb 10, 2025"

Last edited: Nov 27, 2023
    Quicktoy likes this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  20. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Except he punted bezz just a few laps earlier

bleacht and KneeDragger_c69 like this.