1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Could be, I might have posted it. :crackup:

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  2. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

3. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Citadel sticker. That explains why she left.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

Known in the world of psychology as the Broome Dilemma.

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Can you picture his skull exploding?

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

How profound!

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good point :D

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

....and paying taxes(?)

10. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I delivered to a pie factory yesterday...Im pretty sure you would have collapsed,maybe even teared up at the awesomeness,and the smells were phenominal!
    Little asian lady kept trying to give me all the pies I could carry.Wish I had taken pictures.maybe next time!

11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

IMG_3291.jpeg

Someone out west had one of those rapid disassembling sessions… I’ve never even ventilated a set of cases… of course I don’t want to but I think the carnage is cool to see… how the big puzzle fits together ;)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2023
    Pixelator and Banditracer like this.
  12. Banditracer

I see part of a rod, wrist pin, piston pieces, a bolt and part of an oil scraper ring.

27 likes this.
  13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I see the same, just stared for 5 min looking for more, nothing… the clouds in the oil are really cool too…looks like some block parts still bolted to some case covers… the small end of the rod breaking is new to me…. Don’t see that very often…

above the dolphin looking piece it seems to be three types of metal on that small part… maybe a piece of rod cap with plane bearing then a rod bolt where it looks like a hose clamp impression

14. Banditracer

15. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Is that…

Is that. ZIP TIES?!?!?

16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Pickled Egg?

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Pfft.

You think I could convince one person to hold the ladder while I tried something that boneheaded, let alone two? :crackup:

18. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That actually seems like a pretty good idea as it is just leaning against the wall not really downward force to break the ties.

ToofPic likes this.
  19. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I don’t have an issue with heights I guess… I was framing a house and the sky lift rental broke with a few more rafters to set… the garage floor had to be backfilled after the walls were poured and there was 9’ deep trench along the walls… I flipped a wheelbarrow over the trench handles on the wall barrow on the dirt then set a 14’ wooden step ladder on the wheelbarrow and went up and down to set the last few rafters carrying that end… while the other three guys roped up the other end… when I finished I looked around and a bunch of subs were staring at me like I was nuts… it. Was only 24’ up :D and the dirt was pretty soft :D

BigBird likes this.
  20. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

I bet they've done that before. As long as the guys holding don't let the bottom move it can't go anywhere.

I sell zip ties that would be more than up to that job but I don't think they're carrying much load in the pic.