1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glove Fit

Discussion in 'General' started by David solowitz, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Looking for input. I have an issue finding gloves that fit well. Previously I wore handroids from Knox but they are way to short/tight in the palm, but they're the only gloves that fit my short sausage fingers. I recently purchased some racer high speed gloves in a sm, and the palm is damn near perfect, but I have some slack < 1cm, probably closer to half cm in the middle finger and some other ones.
    Can anyone recommend gloves that work for short fingers. I've tried revit astars dianese held and the racer is closest so far.

2. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

Call Bison and have some custom made for you.

3. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

4. Oh I'll check them out!

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I thought his fit perfect?

TurboBlew likes this.
  6. This is a perfectly acceptable way to hijack this thread!

TurboBlew, A. Barrister and Razr like this.
  7. SeventeenRR

SeventeenRR Well-Known Member

The racer hi speeds are the best off the rack fit for shorter fingers imo. They’re close but not perfect. Past that you need custom, and I love my bisons for that. I was a huge fan of the thin feeling of the racer, and imo the Thor 3 is the best parallel to that.

8. Awesome review, thank you for that!

SeventeenRR likes this.
  9. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

I'll go custom for my next set. I've been through a few pair of various brands and sizes. Currently in a XXL Dianese and they're too long in the fingers, but I can't fit a regular XL over my palm. Had opposite problems with Knox handroid units back in the day.

MachineR1 likes this.
  10. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Another vote for Bison here. I have thick palms and shorter fingers. Off the rack Helds worked well for me but my custom Bisons are so much better.

11. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

Heroic gloves. amazing stuff. get the ones with stingray slide padding. elastic stitching in fingers so the fingers are pre-curved, great fit and they last.
    Can get em custom design any way you want, any color combo you want, or save a few $ and get em off the rack with his sizing, i'd get 2 sizes of gloves then ship the ones that don't fit as good back. then get a 2nd pair so you can rotate em on the hot days to not continually soak 1 pair with sweat. https://heroicracing.com/collections/gloves

Kurlon likes this.
  12. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

HELD makes a short finger version in whole number sizes in black, “K-8” is a short 8. You can probably order from Europe and save a ton of $$.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

to acquit!!! :)

Razr likes this.
  14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

a good seamstress can lap the tips/fingers with space. Just have to pay attention to the threads as they wear and keep your sweat sodium rinsed off.

15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

You don’t save much money. But they are my all time fav gloves. Got some for my son and he’s a fan too.