1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2024 Honda CBR 600RR making debut

Discussion in 'General' started by 05Yamabomber, Nov 7, 2023.

1. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Under tale is the best! Not just your right ear ringing, left ear too!

2. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

As one that still races a CBR in V8...I'd love to have an updated one. The bike is still very capable despite not having fancy aids and down on power.. handling was never a problem with them.

Only a small handful of folks can get every ounce of performance out of one anyway...and those commenting probably ain't that guy.:moon:

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

C'mon now....you know the fastest guys on the planet are behind these keyboards.

MrGooch and Jon Wilkens like this.
  4. Jon Wilkens

Ain't that the truth!! LOL

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Jon Wilkens and Razr like this.
  6. Jon Wilkens

I'm curious what the HRC kit will entail for the 600. Supposed to be available to the masses....

7. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

a 750cc engine? :Poke:

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  8. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

All this talk of 750’s in a 600 remind ms me of one of the most epic (maybe not the correct word) interactions I ever had in the iron paddock .
    I gotta text a few people … :p

Gino230 likes this.
  9. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

My 08 was a fantastic bike to learn on and could always be rebuilt no matter how badly I crashed. Good mid range power also for those of us (the slows) who have trouble living above 10k at all times

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  10. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

The HRC kit for the 2007 and up had a few things in them. Cams with more duration, HRC dash / ECU w/ programing harness, Longer 1st gear ratio, HRC generator to replace the stator set up and a couple other odds and ends.

Jon Wilkens likes this.