1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chandler Bing has left the building....

Discussion in 'General' started by njracer, Oct 28, 2023.

1. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

You are cooking your brain wearing that many tinfoil hats at once.

2. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Someone wrote up an interview about a year ago after his published his book, lotsa sad shit about addiction. It sounded like he didn't have good access and had to make up ways to get it, on top of the regular lying about back pain to doctors, etc.

https://www.gq.com/story/matthew-perry-men-of-the-year-2022?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2023
  3. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

Rich people problems,therapy beginning at 18,boo hoo shoulda bought a motorbike.

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

:whoosh:

E Reed likes this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

drugs are wayyyy cheaper an addiction. you wanted the man to die broke?

tl1098, SGVRider and Phl218 like this.
  6. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

You are not wrong . I work in the commercial pool and spa industry. You spend too much time in a hot tub and you lose function in your legs and can't stand up. This leads to a variety of accidental deaths.
    Timers, signs, shut offs are all there for life saving reasons. Unfortunately, in your own home, you rely on your own judgement for safety.

BigBird and BrentA like this.
  7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

These things need a safety lanyard like a snowmobile.

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Or we could just try to make things as safe as reasonably possible, make the remaining dangers known, and acknowledge that life has a 100% fatality rate.

BigBird and Banditracer like this.
  9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I am by no means a Dr. but from everything I have read in multiple sources, including journals posted from prominent universities, the number 1 leading cause of dying amongst the vast majority of people polled, is Death.

10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting that. I haven't been in one in years, but didn't realize that is an actual side effect.

11. VR47BALLKR

VR47BALLKR Active Member

Meh, I've spent several hours at a time in mine with no side effects. And I ain't young.

12. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

A former all pro tight end is a good family friend (of my dad, not me), and he tells a story of when he played for the Eagles of two ginormous players having an all out brawl (one was ass out naked) because they were in a heated disagreement about whether it was possible to die from "natural causes".

I don't know that they ever settled the debate.

Robby-Bobby and HPPT like this.
  13. Robby-Bobby

alright then.

VR47BALLKR likes this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

imagine going out like that. In a 600lb sweaty sack sandwich