1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Now I have no appetite for dinner OR women.

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

You guy's have completely derailed the picture thread. :crackup:

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

At least we don't have Smellavision:D

Banditracer likes this.
  4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

So, I have to live vicariously through you, did that make you hungry or was your appetite satiated?:D

5. Boman Forklift

Margaret?

6. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the Bloodhound Gang's " Kiss me where it smells funny "

27 likes this.
  7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Whatever Dude! You’re the one banging Stacy’s mom and throwing away chicks to get to your forever dream girl… I can’t fill up both hands with my body count… but here is your TLDR

it is still one of my favorite smells, and it was only similar for some special ranch steak burrito TB had in 1995… me and my buddies went to TB after I’d entertained her one night and I started smelling her… I smelled all my fingers and that wasn’t it and I smelled the burrito and that was it! I dropped them off and called her and went for seconds and thirds and fourths…

but… that being said… it was really odd, the chick was perfect and caused no issues and always just happy to be around and having fun whenever I was home from racing… my first house had a 20x40 in ground pool and she’d usually be naked in it when I got home from racing… I seriously chased her off because I thought she deserved to have someone around and I was gone most of the year…

decade later she wasn’t happy in her marriage and came to visit as friends and sure enough nothing had changed she got excited and instantly I could tell and she was on me… I told her no before it went too far, which she’s always hated, but thanked me for it later…

damn I miss the 90s :D

8. Boman Forklift

The first girl I ever went all the way with, as I was working my way down, I caught a little whiff of urine p...y. I started to come back up, when she grabbed my head and pushed it back down...lolololol Man being young and single was a lot of fun, and that slight whiff of scent quickly went away!!!:D

She hit on me on the bus ride home, and kept telling me her parents weren't home, if I wanted to come over. Back then, since I was a virgin, she had to work me a bit. Now, it's hard for me to believe, but it took her a few months to bag me. I later found out from her, she had a goal of having sex with someone from every letter of the alphabet. I can't remember if it was R or L that was my lucky letter? I do remember, that fortunately for me, she didn't mind repeating the same letter multiple times.:crackup:

:crackup::crackup::crackup::beer:

ToofPic likes this.
  9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

yep… called her Maggie

10. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I'd have told her everyone just calls me "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs."

Rebel635 likes this.
  11. Boman Forklift

If it did, none of us would know that banging a crazy chick, is fun for awhile.

So she just got your regular kisses!!!:p

Hey Jenny!!! 867-5309

27 likes this.
  12. Boman Forklift

Man you guys were STUDS!!! The only cheerleader I ever got, I married!!!!:D

Maybe I did have some others, but I don't recall asking them what they did during their yout!!!

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

They prefer the Capital T.

:D

14. sdg

sdg *

"If it smells like fish, eat all you wish....

Sabre699 likes this.
  15. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

All of these stinky stanky stories and not one crab story? I dated a smoking hot flagette.She spent the night
    one night,and i gave her my 8 seconds of the Devil.She immediately wanted to shower,and was insistant on
    giving me ol willy a nice long scrubbn.I was wondering why such attention to detail..but carry on.
    She was very quiet afterwards,then upset,and wanted to go home.It was pouring rain,and all I had at the time
    was an 85" VF 100R.So Im like whatever fruitcake! Its raining!I'll take your crazy ass home.She broke up with
    me,I was heartbroken.Then some days later Im taking a shit in a Gatlinburg Hotel (been itching something crazy)
    I notice these little jokers running around on my junk.I freaked out,ran out of bathroom yelling to my BF I had
    something on me!!!!!!He knew exactly! what they were and was laughing his ass off! Took me some time to put
    it all together.Then I was told her nickname was "Missy the Crab Queen".. But she was Beautiful!! and evidently
    A Ho!!

16. Boman Forklift

Well fortunately she didn't mind repeat business. However, I remember she needed either T or M and that is the initials of one of my buddies who was still a virgin. I pushed him to go for it and she shut him down. I don't remember if I encouraged him again, or I said something to her, but she finally took care of him.

She wasn't beautiful, but she had a smoking rear end, and that's always my favorite thing. I guess it would be like great feet for @eggfooyoung, but I honestly never even notice ladies feet. :D

Yes, when Sam Kinison taught me that, both the ladies and I appreciated that advice.

LOL, fortunately I never got those.

My best friend got the clap, when we were Seniors in high school or Freshman in college. He was the one that was the lady magnet, and the rest of us would work the friends of whatever girl would hit on him.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2023
    ToofPic likes this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Multiple r-gasms?

Boman Forklift likes this.
  18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

damn Acree that’s so much of a dad joke that’s a great grandpa joke :crackup:

I did laugh though :D

19. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Did you miss the entire craziest chick I ever dated thread?!? That’s what this is turning into… rip pic thread… killed by the smelly snatch…

cha0s#242 and ToofPic like this.
  20. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Just remember, I didn't start it.