1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FZ-07 Racing Parts and More - Damage Wheels, throttle, sprockets, bars

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by AlexFIA, Sep 10, 2023.

1. AlexFIA

AlexFIA Well-Known Member

Selling the bike in another post, but going to start selling off all the parts since I need to make space in the garage. Note that although it is an FZ-07, the bike has A LOT of mods, so the parts below may or may not fit a stock FZ-07 and they may also fit other bikes. I tried providing part numbers where able so you can check your fit. Happy to answer questions and will be posting more picks of exhaust and wheels later. Bodywork photos are in the bike ad, except they are the spare bodywork (looks exactly the same).
    https://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/fz-07-race-track-bike-full-setup.380262/#post-6096800

I tried to include shipping on some parts to keep things simple, but others are just too big, or too inexpensive to price out with shipping included (shipping for a $10 part is more than the part itself). I’ll group shipping costs if you’re buying multiple items. If you have access to commercial shipping costs, great. Send me a label instead.

Local Pick-Up or buyer coordinates packing and covers shipping costs:
    $300 - Set of Custom Bodywork – Upper w/Windscreen and Lower. Tail, and Tank Cover made by Altus. Covered with a custom wrap. Includes custom upper support bracket which has a mount for an AIM Solo. Also includes a few spare uppers with short windscreen (unpainted).
    $550 - Full Custom Titanium Exhaust by Competition Werkes – Black Ceramic Coated
    $2500 - Dymag wheels ready to bolt on w/Ceramic Bearings, captive spacers, EBC Rotors and Proti Forged Titanium Rotor bolts/sprocket nuts. Wheels,. Sprockets, and Rotors are all used but in good condition.

Shipping Included in Prices Below
    $350 - Gilles Rearsets - Black, NEW in box
    $50 - Domino XM2 Quick Turn Throttle, NEW Part 5182.03-02
    $65 - Domino Throttle Cable 5430.96.04-00, universal part so check your fit.
    $225 - Robem Engineering Underslung rear brake caliper mount w/Brembo P34 rear caliper, NEW (never installed)
    $120 - R&G Racing Case covers, NEW in Box– Part Number KEC0068BK fits other bikes with same motor
    $75 - R&G Racing Frame Sliders CP0365BL – fits FZ-07 / MT-07 / XSR700

Shipping not included, but lets talk. Happy to lump in with other parts together.
    $35 - Gilles clip-on bars per pair, NEW (two pairs available) – Part Number LR-09-B
    $25 - Talon aluminum rear sprockets, 43T (2), 44T, 45T, and 46T, NEW – Price each. Part number TR371-520 is specific to the Dymag wheels, so if you think this might fit your bike, please do your own research.
    $15 OEM Chain Guard – NEW
    $10 - Domino XM2 Grips, NEW

Attached Files:

2. blueblurr

blueblurr Well-Known Member

Pm sent

3. AlexFIA

So clearly that title was supposed to say DYMAG wheels, but auto spell check got me again. Wheels are not damaged but can't edit title or thread.

4. AlexFIA

Wheels and exhaust pics. One minor scratch on rear wheel. Comes with a set of very light used Michelin Cup tires, but will be more expensive to ship with those on. Buyer's choice.

Attached Files:

5. Evill Ed

Evill Ed Member

PM Sent

6. AlexFIA

All parts sold except wheels. Will be posted in a new thread.