1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 12 | Misano | Italy | Sep 8 -10

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 5, 2023.

1. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

2020 Spanish Grand Prix (see the race on MotoGP.com)

Marc-ee Marq is over riding the bike after passing Maverick V for 1st, trying to run away, with 22 to go. He had a couple warnings from the bike and he ignored them.
    He rode off the track and didnt dump it which put him in 16th at lap 21.
    Marc-ee Marq then way over rode the bike and "forced his way through" (says the announcer) to 3rd trying to show everybody how great he is. The bike is unsettled and squirming all over the place both in acceleration and brakeing.
    Lap 4 bike says "'eff you Im done" physics trumps talent and pitches Marc into the air. While sliding bike's rear tire gains some traction while bike and Marc are sliding near each other and front tire gives Marc a bash to the arm.
    Arms busted.

He wouldn't have needed surgery if he was a better racer and had listened to the bike and stopped over riding it.
    He wouldn't have an 'effed up arm if he had gone to some decent doctors for the first operation
    He wouldn't have an 'effed up arm if he had paid attention to the doctors and stayed off the bike both at the track and at home.
    The "door incident" was a lie. Bone was broken again and it got infected.
    He is where he is at because he didn't make wise decisions and his head is as big as a school bus.

Even meat head admits he's fucked so Ducati or not he is done.
    https://us.motorsport.com/motogp/ne...oken-right-arm-will-never-be-normal/10416557/

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Pedrosa won the drag race, even beat the Red Bull RB19.

3. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

Your pathological hate for Marquez leads you to amplify any mistakes he's possibly made and minimize the fact that he won the World Championship 6 out of 7 years and even now is the best rider on that POS Honda.

You really are ridiculous.

4. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Pedrosa in the carbon frame KTM looks promising. Think he finished 3rd.

lopitt85 and VR45 Troll like this.
  5. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

Deny deny deny

Marquez is a washed up has been who is over paid from this point forward

6. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

How about Bagnaia digging deep and finding the time? Thats pretty dang impressive. How do you think he'll hold up over the sprint and feature length race?

I'm thinking sprint 6-9th, feature length 11-15th maybe.

Pedrosa looks dang good, as does the potential of the carbon fiber chassis.

Vinales looks good and I think he can really build on last week with another podium or even a win in the feature length. I don't know what to expect from him in the sprint.

7. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Wow! What a ride to 3rd place!

8. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I was hoping Pedrosa would grab the P3. I don't think he was willing to attempt a pass on the championship leader unless it was 100% open, and it just never was. I thought Binder was going to crash for sure, as aggressive as he was riding!

DJ Baker, BigBird and NemesisR6 like this.
  9. E-Van

E-Van Well-Known Member

It sure seemed like Pedrosa could have finished 3rd but he’s too nice of a guy.

Dragginass likes this.
  10. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I also think he's smart enough to not try anything too drastic on the 'ship leader as a wildcard.

Certainly not taking anything away from Pecco. He was faultless on that run to 3rd and good on him for making the most of walking wounded.

11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

He took out the championship leader once in his career, and he was "that guy" for the next ten years.

12. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Would like to see more details on Pedrosa's bike.
    Good ride from him.

13. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

So was that the first sprint that everyone finished? I'm thinking it was

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

One didn't get to start, ....does that count?

15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

You ready to put your money where your mouth is?

If he moves to Ducati next year, even the substandard non factory team, I will bet you $100 or whatever amount you want, he will win a race during the year.

If he is as washed up as you say, you will be taking candy from a child (me), with this bet.

brex likes this.
  16. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Would that be the candy you stole from the kids on the bus?:D

17. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Dude do you have to Spam the F out of every thread on the BBS

DJ Baker and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why must you engage him, man?

19. definitely not a cat

definitely not a cat Well-Known Member

Looks like Pedrosa is going pull ahead of Marc in championship standing after Sundays race. Pedrosa made the frame looks damn good. Wonder if can cope with Binders 110% riding style.

20. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I was wondering if Pedrosa was going to pull aside a little and let Binder through for the points.