1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talk about shitty flights!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Sep 7, 2023.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

She was definitely #ZFG.....but I suppose at that age (I'm guessing mid/late-80's by the looks of her) that's pretty much how it is.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did the crew do anything at all?

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Besides pay the main cabin a lot more attention than your average flight?

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

"Would the captain please report to the poop deck?".

5. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

This happened to us on the way back from our family vacation. The vomit was very poorly cleaned and the stench stayed with us all flight. Flight attendant from Sunwing gave us Scott towels and some sort of cleaner to clean it ourselves. F@ckers ! We filed a claim with them and haven't heard from back them in over 2 months.

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

sitting at ATL right now , waiting for my plane to AMS... seeing all these folks with face diapers as if there was something in the air. makes me chuckle. but seeing this thread actually made me check on an old one i had in the backpack, as well as deodorant and cleaning wipes. fuck smelly assholes. literally. well not, but you know what i mean. and airlines offering childless cabins now. as if that was the worst.

7. Poop

Poop solid today

second best day of my life

cpettit, 969 and Phl218 like this.
  8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Is that what they are calling those places now-and-days? huh. I never knew.

:D

sheepofblue likes this.
  9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Have fun. Enjoy the que thru passport control. Its the time of year to bring back some tulip bulbs with you...

10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

People are wearing useless face panties again? Hasn't caught back on here yet. Too bad, I could use the amusement.

27 and Phl218 like this.
  11. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

Not sure how it happened, but my friend flying with me had a reverse flush experience. He said he didn't put the seat down, not sure if that affected things, but it had effectively blasted the bowl contents up and out, over the ceiling and walls. He sat down beside me, wrapped himself in a blanket and said he needed to change clothes.

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Asked if she would like something to drink.

....she had a white wine in case you were curious.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Flew to/from Dallas last week and Scottsdale over LDW. Didn't see any noticeable uptick in the face diaper wearers. I'd like to think the rest of the normies out there have seen the forest for the trees by now and will push back a bit more this time around like when no one took SARS seriously back in 2004.

Phl218 likes this.
  14. Phl218

Phl218 .

EU passport . Wait was 7 min just now, lounge for coffee then last leg

ChemGuy likes this.
  15. Phl218

Phl218 .

They need some friggin AC here

16. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

17. Phl218

Phl218 .

Heineken????

nah, we got much better beer where i am now - Stuttgart

vfrket and 27 like this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

Most of the issue is I kept seeing the link when checking my phone when we'd stop to eat...nope, not looking at that shit!

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:Puke:
    No one complained? I mean, it happened before takeoff. There was still time to raise a stink, if I may say so.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I don't know....I guess everyone felt bad for her. I mean she was like Diane Feinstein old, so I suppose that might have had something to do with it.