1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LF Ninja 300 parts (exhaust, pcv, etc.)

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by phoenix14, Aug 23, 2023.

1. phoenix14

phoenix14 Well-Known Member

Looking for some race parts for my son's Ninja 300. Anything race oriented would strike our interest. Mainly looking for exhaust and a PCV, but other parts may be of interest.

2. darkgoblin

darkgoblin Well-Known Member

For sale I have the Starlane Davinci-I dash already pre-wired to the Ninja 300 harness. Also have a flashed Ninja 300 ECU with all the restrictions removed to make it a race bike. Also have forged aluminum wheels made by MOS in Japan, although I'm not sure if I want to let this go lol. But the other two things are already listed for sale. Might have some other odds and ends, like 415 chain conversion sprockets and chain.

3. jdwilliamson33

jdwilliamson33 Well-Known Member

I have a set of brand new race fairings

4. TCJR218

TCJR218 Active Member

If you're in the southeast reach out to Chuck Ivy. He had NIB ninja 300 exhaust ( I forget the brand ) for a good price.

5. biker

biker Well-Known Member

I have a few things you might like. AP Tuner (Basically a PC3, uses PC3 maps). Yosh headers, hangar (can is damaged). Potentially may offer up andreani carts (another member inquired). Woodcraft Clip ons, some rearsets. Good budget parts, some quality race team stuff noted above.

6. WMRRA #22 - SH

WMRRA #22 - SH WMRRA #22

I have some woodcraft clip ons with new bars.