1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roebling Endurance Notes

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by regularguy, Jul 23, 2023.

1. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Some racers were popped at the Ridge for riding there the previous weekend. The violators were excluded from Q1, which could be bad if bad weather rolled in for Q2.

tawzx12r likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Results and points are up.

regularguy likes this.
  3. Tim Dobbertin

Tim Dobbertin Well-Known Member

Right but I believe endurance racing is excluded while sprint and track days are not.

4. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

Yeah. I thought Mesa was one of them.
    But yea. It could be a sketchy situation.

5. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

The MA rulebook actually states you can race endurance if you have been actively running the endurance series, if I read it properly...

6. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I may be wrong, but the rules reflect they CAN run endurance, but have to ACTIVE members of the team for the length of the series.

7. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

c. Endurance race participation is not restricted excepting the top ten (10) Superbike, Supersport or King of the Baggers riders. Endurance races are defined as races scheduled to be four (4) hours or more. The top ten (10) Superbike, Supersport or King of the Baggers riders may ONLY participate in races outside of thirty (30) days preceding the first official practice day at the venue. Participants can petition the permanent bureau and exceptions could be made for participants competing in an Endurance championship full-time. The rider (s) must have demonstrated participation in all previous endurance races within that series schedule. d. In all cases, the championship points position for the first race of the season refers to the previous year championship points standings and all subsequent race eligibility will be determined by current year point standings. Being listed in the championship points standing as a top 10 rider in any of the categories listed above applies to all categories listed above. Riders returning from an FIM, or other international series may be deemed ineligible in addition to the top ten (10) in championship points standing based on previous performance at the discretion of the Permanent Bureau. e. Riders found to be in violation may be fined, subject to grid penalties and/or subject to suspension from participation in part or whole of a MotoAmerica Championship event. Riders who are found to be in violation of this policy a second time may be subject to a penalty as decided by the FIMNA Stewards or the MotoAmerica Permanent Bureau, including but not limited to suspension for the remainder of the season.

8. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Oops, should have read the whole rule again... :rtfrb:

9. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]