1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013-2017 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Motion Pro Rev2

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Wheel Bearing, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Motion Pro throttle cable and Rev2 housing for all Ninja 300. Only comes with the road race reel, pictured.

Never crashed, slight throttle grip wear from normal use.

$90

IMG_9844.jpg

IMG_9845.jpg

IMG_9842.jpg

2. Jethro66

Jethro66 Well-Known Member

still available?

3. Wheel Bearing

4. Ricky T

Ricky T Well-Known Member

Is this throttle still for sale?

5. Wheel Bearing

Is there any point to this question?

6. Ricky T

Simply starting conversation because I was interested in buying it. It’s been posted since October 2022… so I was asking if it were available. That’s the point of my question.

7. Wheel Bearing

Right, with a follow up comment to the exact same question right above yours, which the post history will clearly show the typical response to those that ask that question (aka, getting ghosted).

Asking the question doesn't accomplish anything. If it's still for sale, the seller would respond. And if it's not, they won't respond, hence my irritation to the question as a whole.

To be fair, I just had the worst experience of my life - trying to sell a cheap push mower on FB marketplace. 65 questions of "is this still available". Skimmed over every single reply and just responded to those that asked "I want this, when are you available?"

TurboBlew likes this.
  8. Ricky T

Ya well tons of people sell stuff and never come back to mark it sold so I usually check availability before I just say I’m going to buy something. Sorry you’ve been ghosted by others.

anyway. Would you do $90 shipped to Charleston, SC?

9. Wheel Bearing

That'll work.

10. Wheel Bearing