1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MOTO-D coupon code 'Ryguy4ya' for 10% off your order!!!

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by RyGuy7, Mar 24, 2023.

1. RyGuy7

RyGuy7 Well-Known Member

Can't find what you're looking for on the forums, or just looking to pick up some fresh Gear, Parts or Tires?? Maybe you're looking for that one part to really set off your new build for this season, or have a buddy who's interested in getting involved with racing or track days...

Help out a fellow WERA racer by clicking on the link to make your purchase with MOTO-D!!

https://www.motodracing.com/?ref=Ryguy4ya

SOLO2 GPS lap timers IN STOCK!!
    Pirelli SC1, SC2, and SC3 slicks IN STOCK!!
    Brembo masters and Calipers IN STOCK!!
    Plus much, much more!!

Use coupon code RYGUY4YA at checkout to get 10% off your ENTIRE purchase with your first order!!

Don't forget to share the link with a friend!! EVERYONE can use the coupon!

2. RyGuy7

RyGuy7 Well-Known Member

Fresh BUMP to make sure nobody misses out on this deal!! Have a great season everyone, and good luck at the races!!

3. Trying to buy a Solo2 I get a pop up saying they don't have any stock. Any idea when they are getting some in?

4. RyGuy7

RyGuy7 Well-Known Member

I just spoke with customer service, and they said they have been on order for months. They are sold out everywhere, so they are not sure when they will be getting more in. But MOTO-D recommends and prefers the Starlane Corsaro 2 compared to the SOLO2. Same GPS and position logger as the SOLO2, and about $10 cheaper. Most importantly, they are in stock. I will be going this route myself since I put it off for so long. Whoopsie... Maybe it'll be a "happy mistake" as Bob Ross would say.. lol

5. RyGuy7

RyGuy7 Well-Known Member

UPDATE- SOLO2 lap timers currently out of stock!!!!

Not sure when new order will arrive.. But if you need a lap timer fast, check out the Starlane Corsaro 2 GPS lap timer and position logger!

6. RyGuy7

RyGuy7 Well-Known Member

UPDATE!!!! SOLO2 lap timers BACK IN STOCK!!!!

Get yours today and any other last minute pieces for this season! Hurry, these timers sell out FAST!!

Don't forget to use my coupon code RYGUY4YA at checkout for 10% off your order!! (plus it goes to help a fellow racer, so thanks in advance!!)

7. RyGuy7

RyGuy7 Well-Known Member

BUMP

Take advantage of 10% off anything you need from Motodracing.com with coupon code RYGUY4YA

E-Van and Bruce like this.
  8. E-Van

E-Van Well-Known Member

Ordered some tires, thanks! Hope it helps you out.

RyGuy7 likes this.
  9. RyGuy7

RyGuy7 Well-Known Member

Thank you!! It certainly does help! Tires are an expensive part of this sport, so glad everyone can enjoy getting some at a discount as well. Props to MOTO-D for supporting us racers and giving everyone a deal on everything on their website.
    Thank you everyone for your support, it is greatly appreciated!!

10. Kneedragger34

Kneedragger34 Member

I got the syarline last year when solo 2 was out. Glad i did. Its clear as day and way more compact.

RyGuy7 likes this.
  11. RyGuy7

RyGuy7 Well-Known Member

The guys at Moto-D said they prefer the starlane Corsaro vs. the solo2 as well. I need to try that out!