2018 Ninja 400

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Tristan Didier, Jun 9, 2023.

1. (Longmont, CO) $6,000 obo Full race package Just over 3500 miles, clean MSO. Comes with stands and tire warmers, spare rear warmer
    Tote full of spares including clipons, rearsets, sprockets, hardware, gaskets, clutch, ETC. also comes with spare wheels W/ rotors and tires
    HHR bodywork
    Vortex Clip Ons
    Vortex 2.0 rear sets gp shift
    Motion Pro start/ stop switch
    Domino quick turn throttle
    Spears racing keyless gas cap
    Spears fairing stay
    Spears rectifier relocater
    Spears tapered headstock bearings
    Spears heat shield(not installed)
    Case covers
    Graves 2.0 rad cap
    Graves Full Exhaust w/ block off plates
    Woolich Log box w/ autotune, race package w/ quickshifter
    Ohlins STX36 shock
    GP Front Cartridges
    Galfer WSS Front Rotor
    SBS Brake Pads
    Radiator Screen EV Pro
    Spears steering stop limiter
    Lever guard
    MWR air filter
    Motion Pro overflow bottle
    Vortex 520 sprockets, DID Chain
    Spears trans detent and oil spring, clutch assist spring, shift arm kit, straight line clutch cable
    2019+ Ninja 400 OEM clutch pull rod and bearing
    Driven axle sliders and captive wheel spacers
    Fully Safety wired
    It’s been low sided a couple times, last time tweaked the front forks, everything was straightened and/or replaced by Bobby Loo at Motorrev suspension 10 miles on full refresh. Feels great, don’t have the money to race and don’t want to see this bike sit IMG_5508.jpeg.jpg IMG_5511.jpg IMG_5513.jpg IMG_5510.jpg IMG_5514.jpg IMG_5509.jpg IMG_5515.jpg IMG_5521.jpg IMG_5520.jpg

sharky nrk likes this.
  2. Bump. Willing to sell the bike for 5k without the spare wheels, potentially less with less spares.

3. Mark Colasante

Mark Colasante New Member

Can you tell me what rider weight the suspension is sprung for? I'm interested but there is the issue of distance between us. I'm in Columbus, OH.

4. Sprung for 170lbs

5. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

Very very nice bike. I would drive out to CO from TX for $5K for the whole package - just based on how nice this is.

6. Wheels with slicks and all spares have been sold, Just the bike and stands for sale now $4500

7. Mark Colasante

Mark Colasante New Member

I want to buy this. I have shipping lined up for pickup at your place to Columbus, OH. How do I get in touch with you to get this done? Can you call me at Six One Four - Five Nine Eight - Zero Five Four Zero?

8. Bike is Sold.