1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

<Dungeon Rant>

Discussion in 'General' started by fastfreddie, Jun 17, 2023.

Tags:
  1. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

</Dungeon Rant>

Ever notice how most of us don't resort to unwarranted personal attacks? I'd accept a banning for that and a lifetime ban for repeated offenses of that nature, but to be banned for merely suggesting a discussion on the idea of a legislative measure?
    Seriously. Ban the assholes. Let the adults share their experiences, thoughts and wisdoms...with their peers!

I'd bet the powers that be would suspect I wanna talk about guns after my last post, #107, in the "Bicycle guys..." thread.
    Nope.
    Driver's Education. More correctly, the lack thereof.

VFR#52 likes this.
  2. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Go elsewhere and discuss those items. You're not adults and don't act like adults. If you did I might feel differently.

4. fastfreddie

Just wanted to talk about safety measures of a legislative nature that could improve bicycle safety and would apply to all who share the roads.
    Nope.
    Safety is of no concern here.

5. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

You just proved Mongo's point.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Quit being a little bitch.

7. fastfreddie

Don't see how that is. No need to explain, keep reading.
    And there's the unwarranted personal attack for which a member should be banned.
    Thanks for helping me decide to end this relationship.

cbush and Britt like this.
  8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Another suicide by admin attempt?

long path/road likes this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

[​IMG]

R1Racer99 likes this.
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Wow, amazing how quickly that went down hill...(off the cliff).

ToofPic likes this.
  12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I see both your points. And I also see that @Mongo called someone a little bitch. A derogative term using a word to suggest that to be feminine is to be weak. But I’m not going anywhere in a huff. Have a lovely Saturday. :)

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

More like he whines like a dog but there's not really a good term that doesn't denote the sex of the dog. However at this point in the history of the use of the term it truly isn't remotely sexualized in any way so I think I'm good. As for your attempt to try and make it seem as if I personally think women are weak, you should know better. Yes, it was derogatory. Meant to be so. I'm tired of Freds constant whining and complaining about a board he has chosen to be a part of. It is ridiculous and if he doesn't like how I run this website he should indeed leave. If he chooses to stay and act like a bitch well, he'll be called out when he does so.

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I guess we know where we’re at, then. Situational awareness is important, after all…

P.S. If you’ve never been female, you would never, and I mean NEVER, call someone a bitch as a casual insult. In case you want to learn something. Just a thought…

Oh it’s been normalized. By whom?

tophyr and ToofPic like this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Words only have the power you give them, from anyone in any situation.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Never had any issues with fastfreddie in the past other than pushing the boundaries and even then, whatever.

but getting a case of butt hurt over being called a little bitch, on this BBS? If I wasn’t lazy, I could see a name change. :D

Quit, don’t quit, hold your breath until you
    Pass out, whatever. Just don’t be a little bitch!

bleacht likes this.
  18. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I use to work with some good old boy rednecks at Wrigley's gum factory. Every day they would come into a full cafeteria and yell What's up Bitch!?
    To piss all the old ladies off,then act like they were talking to one of us.They intentionally did it just to see who answered to Bitch.I don't miss working in a factory!

19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

If you run off a quality person like Eddie Kraft, maybe you want to reconsider your conduct. But, your house, your rules.

DJ Baker, dobr24 and tophyr like this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Not my house, I’m just the janitor around here.