1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CMP Endurance

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by regularguy, Jun 5, 2023.

1. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Looks like pre-entry has closed on the N2 website. Perfect weather mid 80s and sunny with humidity down in the 40s. Should be a great time.

Check your safety wire folks!!!

javyday and Waterboy like this.
  2. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

CRT is in, as usual...

:beer:

JBall likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Amen - last year cost us a grand or two in oil dry :(

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

:eek:

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I may be remembering it more than it was but it was a ton of oil dry the track used and it cost a bunch.

6. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

Wheelie Bad Racing will be there with a LWT Entry. Is there anywhere we can see the entries?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry nope, haven't really set anything up to view pre entries.

8. William Schneider

William Schneider Well-Known Member

FART will be bringing up the back of the LWTs pack most likely.

Sudowoodo likes this.
  9. Sudowoodo

Sudowoodo Error 404: Skill not found

Or a lawn ornament by T1

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Lets not do that please. After Cycle Jam I could really use a stress free weekend :crackup:

Sudowoodo likes this.
  11. Sudowoodo

Okay we'll do our part to stay red flag free.

William Schneider likes this.
  12. William Schneider

William Schneider Well-Known Member

Remember, #1 priority is have fun and #2 is finish

13. 90kacoupe

We will race you for last! hahaha We have some new guys and us that have done this before are a little concerned about our "endurance" hahaha

14. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Buckeye Racing, with a long history of putting clapped out SV's to the test, is running out of equipment, and won't be making the CMP round. Good luck and safe racing to all the competitors. Let's see a smooth full four hour race!

Go get 'em Chiefs!

Waterboy and Shenanigans like this.
  15. 90kacoupe

Rough race weekend for us, but we had fun. I hate I ended up on my head and tore the bike up 2 laps before my stint was up. We will be back! BTW, if you don't race with an air vest of any kind, you should. I literally landed on my head and have nothing but a slightly sore neck, and a hole in my elbow.

16. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

We had a great time. A great opportunity for us to get Gus and 14 year old Alessandro some more throttle time on the 660. This was the 4th endurance race on that same MA spec 660 engine. Some chassis improvements in the works for Roebling.

17. Sudowoodo

The times I was seeing from Gus on race monitor blew my mind. 1:32 on a LWT in an endurance race is nutty. Great job this weekend.

18. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

there was a glitch in timing. That lap was actually a 34.1

19. voss555

voss555 Well-Known Member

OK, I was like holy hell thats wild! Hank ran some 38s on the Kramer in practice and was trying to figure out what 6 seconds faster looked like lol. Great job

20. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

That’s like me turning a 1:34 at Road Atlanta. Timing made me look like something I’m not. Still, a ‘34 was plenty impressive.